Ch. 65

3RD PERSON

For two days and two nights, trinity and Hoseok did not speak to each other.

During that time, trinity did some self evaluation and thinking. She attended church with her parents on Sunday morning and Sunday night they had a movie night, eating popcorn and drinking soda.

On Monday, she sat cooped up in her old bedroom reading books.

She had finished pride and prejudice. She had a serious connection to that book. She found herself wrapped up in the words of Jane Austen, connecting herself to Elizabeth and Hoseok to Darcy.

They of course shared tremendous differences but in a way their relationship was one trinity couldn't help but think deeply about.

She and Hoseok were of course more modern, and while they shared a few similarities between the characters - trinity felt silly and could admittedly say they were opposite. Thank fucking god.

Now though, she had moved on to Maya Angelou.

Reading I know Why the Cadged Bird Sings , and now wrapping herself deeply into the autobiography.

Reading took a lot of hours out of her day and she wasn't ashamed to admit it. Hoseok had her car which was fine, after all he was the one that had bought it and Trinity needed some time alone.

Her old bedroom gave her the perfect comfort. It brought her back to highschool somehow, and in this bed she thought about just how rocky and interesting her senior year was.

It was around ten pm when Trinity decided to put the book down. Her parents popped in to check on her and afterwards decided they too needed to hit the sheets.

Trinity laid awake for a few minutes, sometimes picking up her phone to see if hoseok had so much as texted her.

He didn't. And each time Trinity's disappointment grew more and more. But she could understand that he needed some time alone as well, and didn't fault him for that.

Trinity sighed and powered off the device before turning over in bed. She closed her eyes and said a silent prayer for hoseok, hoping that he was alright wherever he was.

And of course, saying one for herself. Hoping that things blew over soon so that she could finally be back in his arms.

One she was finished, Trinity fell deep into a much needed sleep. Her dream? One she wouldn't be able to remember once she woke up.

______

2:00 am. It was two in the morning.

Everything was silent and still. Being so used to the feeling of being held in her sleep, trinity sensed something was off.

The woman slowly sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. She had to remind herself that she had fallen asleep alone. Hence why his arms weren't wrapped around her.

Trinity yawned as her eyes peeled open. She didn't expect to see the silhouette of a person sitting on the edge of her bed.

"What the hell?" Trinity jumped, rushing to turn on her lamp in a panic.