Ch. 18

3RD PERSON

Trinity had been enjoying her graduation day. After the ceremony and her taking pictures with everyone and riding down the street with Michelle and all - they decided they would all go out to eat for lunch.

Afterwards, everybody went their own separate ways. The day was worn out from the rather tiring day but it was all fun.

"My feet hurt so bad." Trinity mumbled.

She and hoseok laid in bed. He spooned her from behind, looking over her shoulder as she scrolled through tiktok.

"You want a massage, baby?" He asked. Trinity shook her head.

"No. I want you to keep cuddling me." She said adorably. Hoseok nodded.

"Okay then." He said.

It was silent for awhile before Trinity turned off the phone and spoke into the space.

"Let's go for a ride." She said.

Hoseok raised a brow. "I thought you just said you was tired?" He asked.

"I said my feet hurt but I'll be fine. Let's go for a drive. It's so many stars out for the first time in forever and plus the only time I got to drive at night was..you know." She said.

Hoseok nodded, remembering how she had drove them back from the hospital after visiting his mother.

"Okay. Yeah...let's go for a drive." He said without even thinking. He knew the risks of going out but he wouldn't allow for something to happen like that.

He had people on standby and he would be sure to call them and have them trail behind during the entire drive. He wasn't about to risk Trinity getting hurt, especially since she would be the one driving.

"Yes! I'll go put on some pants!" She said, leaping up from bed and speeding towards the dresser.

Hoseok sighed and pulled out the shit he would need to roll a blunt. He decided he would do it in the car since he wouldn't be the one driving.

The more he thought about it, the more he realized how fun and stress relieving this would be. All bullshit aside, he loved how happy trinity was today. It made him happy to see her in such high spirits.

And she deserved something like this. To be happy and to celebrate.

______

"Yeah, uh, I call you gata cause you a wild cat
You leave me with a big neck scratch when I hit it from the back,
Pillow under your stomach you like it like that
Then catch you half asleep so you can't fight that."

Hoseok rapped along to the lyrics of "Dreams, Fairytales, Fantasies" by A$AP Ferg and Brent Faiyaz as he sat in the passenger seat of Trinity's car.

He was far past the point of content, nodding his head to the lyrics as he brought the blunt up to his lips to lick over the brown paper material.

Trinity was damn near about to swerve off the road from how sexy he looked. And him rapping the lyrics just put the icing on the cake. But she needed to control herself before they ended up in the trees somewhere, car damaged but her center still pulsing.