Prologue

"Shhh, little man. Papa's got you." Jimin mumbled tiredly as he tried desperately to get the screaming two week old baby to sleep.

His eyes were heavy and he wore nothing but boxers and pajama pants, not even having enough time to slip on his house slippers since it was his turn to tend to the baby.

"Mama's sleeping right now little man and I'm tired." He sighed. "Please stop crying, uri." He said.

Never had Jimin ever thought he would be speaking in such a soft tone, rocking his new born back to bed with the most gentlest touch and calmest aura surrounding him.

But here the fuck he was.

"I miss sleep." Jimin mumbled.

After all, he had lost it two weeks back...

Flashback:

"My water broke!" Michelle panicked, looking around as she held on to her belly.

Immediately, everybody rushed off to tend to her. But that wasn't their only concern seeing as a shocked Jimin had passed out right in the center of the Kim's porch.

"Aw hell, I got em." Suga mumbled, placing his beer can on the step next to his feet before leaning down to scream into Jimin's face.

"Wake up pussy! You're gonna be a father!" He shouted before shaking Jimin.

The door to the house was pushed open. Out came Mrs.Kim, looking around at the scene before her. "What's goin' on?" She asked, southern accent thick.

"Mimi's water broke. We need to get her to the hospital." Trinity said in a rush, beginning to assist her bestfriend down the steps as she whimpered with each step and held on to her belly.

"What?!" Namjoon came out of nowhere, Haylee behind him. "Why is Jimin on the ground?!" He asked loudly.

Mrs.Kim sighed. "Get him up because he needs to get to the hospital. We're right behind you all." Mrs.Mim announced. Trinity nodded and looked over at hoseok who had been following close behind.

"Hobi can you drive us to the women's, please?" Trinity asked. "Of course." Hoseok said, taking out his car keys and unlocking the doors to his dodge.

Trinity sat with Michelle in the back as hoseok sat in the drivers seat. He wasted no time in getting them on the road.

"I should've grabbed you a cloth and some water or something. How are you feeling?" Trinity asked, fanning Michelle's face as the girl tried to catch her breath.

"I'm good for now. But I feel different and I can't believe that bitch passed out on me!" Michelle yelled all of the sudden, catching Trinity by surprise.

"Calm down." She mumbled, placing her hand over Michelle's belly. She knew her hormones would be all over the place. She was emotional which was understandable. But Trinity didn't need everybody stressing.

"Breathe, okay? Deep breath in..." Trinity coached. "Deep breath out...repeat." She said, continuing to fan Michelle's face as the girl followed the breathing techniques.