Ch. 9

3RD PERSON

Hoseok came home at a reasonable and acceptable time. Luckily, Trinity was still up.

The tired 22 year old locked the door behind him after resetting the code on the security system so that it didn't go off for a long time and someone ended up coming, assuming somebody had broken in.

He then yawned, rubbing his chest as he walked towards the kitchen. He expected that Trinity would cook something up for them but he supposed it was foolish to think so since it was late and he had told her to look for a prom dress.

Hoseok was hungry and in need of a good smoke session and a nice warm shower.

His meet up with Sik was okay. Hoseok had wanted the stupid ass man he caught following him to be held down in the warehouse for interrogation. And he would be handling that after he and Sik handled business at the strip club which was actually supposed to be coming up tomorrow night.

He still hadn't told Trinity and honestly he wasn't going to. He would be careful and plus no stripper could amount to her so he really wasn't worried about any of that.

This was strictly business and as Sik had said, within this line of work it was expected he go to a few strip clubs here and there for business.

Hoseok entered he and Trinity's room so see her laying on top of the covers wearing one of his t-shirts with her hair tied up.

He could tell she didn't even wear a bra, maybe just underwear. She looked comfortable, cute and sexy all at the same time.

"Hey baby." She greeted, turning off her phone and placing it next to her.

"Hey." Hoseok greeted, leaning down next to her and pecking her lips. He continuously went in for more, bringing his hand down to place it on her thigh.

He gripped her thigh, massaging it as he sucked on her bottom lip before kissing her lips once more and pulling away.

Trinity hummed in satisfaction as she opened her eyes to look at him.

"I found a dress. Prom is next Friday and I'm sure if I order it now it'll be here in time."

"I prefer picking it up in stores, baby girl." Hoseok said. Trinity nodded.

"Okay well I'm still buying it so." She said, looking him in the eye. Hoseok wasn't in the mood to argue with her on that so he ignored it.

"You didn't cook anything?" He asked. Trinity shook her head.

"I didn't know you wanted me to...I mean like I had a feeling you would be hungry when you got back but I thought you would make a snack or something." Trinity said.

"Nah." Hoseok shook his head.

"If you don't feel like cooking then that's fine, mama. I'll eat something else." He said.

"I'll cook you something." Trinity said. "I can think of something quick." She said.

"Baby I'm serious, you don't have to." Hoseok laughed. "It's late and you have school in the morning."