Ch. 10

HOSEOK

It was the next day, the next night. The time had come for Hoseok and Sik to meet with the guys out west. To be honest Hoseok was still a little on edge. He just felt like the vibe was off and something bad was bound to happen tonight. Then again his mind could've been playing tricks on him.

Hoseok dressed appropriately for the strip club. He wanted to make an approach that say 'I'm strictly here for business' and 'I'm taken'.

So he wore all black, per usual.

He had earlier gotten a trim but already he was kidding his longer black hair

He had earlier gotten a trim but already he was kidding his longer black hair. He contemplated growing it out this time since Trinity seemed to like it that way, but he wasn't sure yet.

The strip club was named "The Den" and that was already enough red flags as is. The shit just sounded off putting and dangerous, but then again hoseok had never been a club guy.

"I won't have to lure in any strippers tonight, will I?" Hoseok asked raspily as he and Sik stepped out of the truck.

They were at the back at the club. Coming in from the back drew less attention to them plus the room where they would be meeting at was at the back.

"That wasn't a funny joke. You got cut and had to get stitches." Sik deadpanned.

"It was kinda funny." Hoseok shrugged.

"No it wasn't. And get serious." Sik scolded.

"I'm just in a silly goofy mood." Hoseok said despite not laughing at all.

He had a very dry sense of humor, and he got that "silly goofy mood" shit from Trinity and her damned tiktok videos.

"Shut. The fuck. Up." Sik said. Hoseok flipped him off carelessly just as they entered the club.

A guard had opened up the door for them. He was stoic and stern as he stared straight ahead, being professional about the entire thing.

Despite hoseok playing around earlier, he was still feeling the same. Something was off.

"One thing you should know about these guys is that they bring a shit ton of security every time. And they are never discrete like my men. They are out in the open, guns locked and loaded."

Hoseok nodded. He had his gun tucked in his waistband per usual. It was just one fun but he could work wonders with it. He had way more but he never bothered to bring more than one on strip club meetings. That was just extra.

"Second thing you should know-" they stopped in front of two double doors down the hall.

The doors were opened. Hoseok looked around, a serious look on his face as he picked out each and every face. Literally everybody was white. Most of which young guys, but he could tell that the big shots were older.