Ch. 15

HOSEOK

Hoseok would guess that Trinity's prom weekend went well. She was in high spirits on both Saturday and Sunday and even late that Friday night when they got home after prom.

She had left on Sunday to spend some time with Michelle for her 19th birthday, and they had been invited to the small kick back Michelle was having on Monday night for to celebrate. She didn't do it on the day of because she wanted to dedicate most of that time to Jimin and Uriah which was completely understandable. And since she and Trinity technically didn't have to attend school anymore for lessons, it was all good.

It was amazing to be around such a pure vibe. He was relaxed and didn't get as tense as he usually would on weekday, swarmed with work and worries.

But sadly, that had come to an end.

"It was good, baby. To say it was your first time making something like this." Hoseok said, looking over Trinity's shoulder as he placed the dirty glass plate in the sink.

"Thank you." Trinity sang. "You want seconds?" She asked.

"I'll eat more when I come back. I have something to take care of." Hoseok announced.

"Oh...okay." Trinity said. "Well I'm sure I'll be up." She said, forcing a smile on her face.

Hoseok could tell she was trying to be more understanding about all of this but it was clear on her face that it still bothered her.

He could understand that but at the same time it was unsettling. He felt as if he were pushing her past some unspoken limit, and soon she would completely lose her shit despite trying to hide the fact that she hated what he did for a living.

"You okay?" He asked despite knowing the answer.

"Yeah." Trinity said, turning on the water to begin washing the dishes. "Yeah I'm fine just...stay safe." She said.

Hoseok frowned. "Are you sure?" He asked.

Trinity turned around to look at him, placing her hands on his shoulders before she started to do the dishes. She leaned in to kiss his lips, pulling away with an assuring nod.

"Hoseok im fine, honestly. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm good." He said honestly, looking deep in her eyes.

"Okay." Trinity said. "Just go do your work, stay safe and call me when you get home. Hopefully I'll be up." She mumbled. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby." He went in to kiss her lips again before pulling away slowly. He took out his keys and looked around the kitchen once more before walking out, not saying another word and leaving Trinity behind.

Hoseok had his gun tucked in his waistband as he hopped out of the car in the parking garage. He looked around. The lights above him flickering on and off as he stalked over to the spot he knew his side-dealers always were at.

Business on the side had been going well. Hoseok decided that sooner or later he would go to Sik and look for getting into business with some of the CEO's coming to him for drugs. They were all dirty and crooked but they made a damned good amount of money and would be opened to getting into business with the both of them. It was something to look into and get invested in, something to lean back on if he ever needed it.