Ch. 51

3RD PERSON

Two days spent cooped up in the apartment and quite honestly, hoseok was growing sick of it.

He didn't know why it drove him so crazy. Maybe it was because he was so used to running the streets and being outside to the point where being in the house for so long made him insane.

His adhd was acting up bad. He was either too high or too low. Too many blunts were smoked in the past two days and he was starting to feel like he was hallucinating.

He hadn't went further than the parking lot when he did go outside, but that was because he was afraid to leave trinity alone for so long.

She was just so quiet ever since they left the hospital. She was extra clingy which was okay with hoseok, but there were other times where she was extremely distant.

Sometimes she would say little things under her breath that concerned him. And also, whenever she ate she didn't eat no more than a few bites.

So , with that being said , hoseok thought of the perfect thing to do today that would get them both out of the house.

"Let's go have lunch." Hoseok said, standing in front of the bed like a child asking his parents for a dollar.

Trinity laid in bed with her head propped up on her hand, looking at him blankly.

"Why?" She asked.

"It's a nice day out. It's the perfect temperature and plus we haven't left the house in two days. It'll be good to get some fresh air and sunlight." He shrugged.

Trinity shook her head, laying her head down and covering half of her face with the blanket.

"No. You can leave but I want to stay home." She mumbled.

Hoseok didn't react negatively to her words. He had to remind herself that patience was key in these situations.

It just felt weird being the happy one out of the two of them. Usually, it was trinity being so excited to get out the house and spend time together.

Hoseok of course loved spending time with her, but he never asked for it like she used to. And whenever he denied she would do weird things like tickle him and kiss him all over his face.

He realized that he took those times for granted. He would do anything to get that trinity back.

With his shoulders slumped and his eyes fixed on her figure under the covers, hoseok made his way over to her side of the bed and sat on the edge.

Trinity ignored him, keeping her eyes closed and focusing on going back to sleep.

Slowly, hoseok removes the blanket from her face. Trinity quickly replaced the blanket with her hand.

Of course, hoseok peeled her hand away from her face and before she could use the other one, he grabbed that one as well.

"Please." He begged, leaning in to kiss her nose. The most she did was blink.

Hoseok kissed her nose again before kissing her forehead and then her eyebrows. Her cheeks and her chin. And finally, he kissed her lips. They were a little chapped, puffy but still soft to him.