Ch. 31

3RD PERSON

Trinity had finally gotten settled in.

After hours of unpacking while listening to the same songs on her playlist in a loop, she was finished. And honestly she was satisfied with her side of the room.

It was the next day. Her classes would start on tomorrow and in all honesty she was a bit nervous, but still excited all in one.

Her side was pretty much the exact opposite of Yanna's. She had splashes of pastel colors. Pinks, violets, light blues and all. She had even set up a string of Christmas lights around her bed, and lit up a candle on the study desk.

Yanna chewed on a granola bar as she sat criss cross in the center of her bed, watching as Trinity examined her side of the room for the seemingly 100th time.

"So? How do you like it?" Trinity asked cheerfully, turning around to Yanna with a hopeful look.

Yanna hummed. "Eh....it's alright. It's a little bright but I can handle it."

"Oh I'm sorry, if it bothers you can I just take them down." Trinity said, already feeling bad about putting her lights up without taking into consideration how Yanna would feel about it.

Yanna chuckled. "It's fine, honestly. Geez you're always so worked up."

"I'm not." Trinity denied, sitting on her bed. "I just don't like making others uncomfortable. That's all." Trinity stated.

"Ahh." Yanna said, taking another bite from her granola bar.

Trinity had learned that Yanna was really care free. She was a "go with the flow" type of girl. She and Trinity were total opposites. It was ironic how they ended up being roommates.

Super ironic...

"So..." Trinity rubbed her thighs, looking around. "What do you like to do for fun?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

Yanna took a breath.

"I like smoking. I like listening to music. Reading is fun too."

"I love reading and listening to music!" Trinity exclaimed, finally happy that she could relate to something. Yanna laughed.

She found that trinity was a real sweetheart. She was so cute and happy. Yanna didn't really mix with people like her but that didn't mean that she didn't like them.

"You don't smoke?" Yanna asked. Trinity shook her head.

"No. I only smoked three times before." Trinity said. Yanna raised a brow as if asking her to elaborate.

"Once at a party, the other two times with my boyfriend." Trinity said. "But it was a never a full blown session. Just a few hits from here and there. It's cool but it's not something I see myself doing everyday."

"Your boyfriend-"

"Loves his weed." Trinity laughed. "Like sometimes I think he loves it more than he loves me."

Yanna laughed, crumbling up her paper and tossing it in the trash. "That's just how us stoners are. Weed is a god send I tell you."