Ch. 83

3RD PERSON

"Uh, I am in terrible need of a girls night out." Trinity mumbled as she chatted on the phone with Michelle.

Oreo sitting on her lap as she rubbed at his fur and stared at the tv screen. She had been laying down in bed, her legs crossed wearing nothing but one of Hoseok's hoodies and boy shorts. Waiting for him to come home.

"Bitch me too. I was just talking to Jimin about it. But where we gon go?"

"I don't know. I just want to bring in the new year."

Trinity knew that their places were limited since they were still nineteen. But it was the new year and a lot of spots were doing special nights where 18 and older were welcomed into the clubs and allowed to have drinks.

On top of that, Trinity didn't want to do anything too out of the box. But she still wanted to have fun with her bestfriend and bring in the new year.

"You know Raven used to be a bartender. Maybe she had some connections." Trinity suggested.

"Oop- that's right. Raven and Haylee can come along. They both responsible and plus I miss them. It'll be fun and the guys won't be on our asses if they attend."

One thing trinity knew was that Hoseok would flip his shit regardless. But she was grown now and he had no say so in where she could or couldn't go.

"Okay well this weekend let's do something. All four of us." Trinity said.

"Sounds like a plan. Imma call you back though, babes. I'm trying to put Uriah to bed." Michelle said.

"Okay. I'll talk to you guys later. Love you."

"We love you too. Byeeee." Michelle sang before they got off the phone.

Trinity sighed and placed the phone next to her on the bed. She looked down at oreo and rubbed behind his ears.

"Where is your daddy?" She mumbled, referring to hoseok.

Just as she said this, the front door opened.

"Oop- speak of the devil." Trinity said. She stared at the door. A few seconds later, hoseok came in. His keys jiggling in his hand as he looked at the bed.

"What's up ma." He greeted.

"Hey." Trinity said lightly.

"Why you up?" He asked her. Trinity shrugged.

"Nothing...just on the phone with Michelle." She said.

"What y'all talked about? How's Uriah?" Hoseok questioned.

"He's doing good. Bad as hell but he's alright. I was thinking we could get him one weekend." Trinity said.

"Yeah. One weekend when I'm not busy we can keep him. Maybe go out or something." Hoseok suggested.

"That sounds nice..." Trinity drifted.

To be honest, despite what she said earlier about being grown, she was scared to ask hoseok about going out.

Okay don't get her wrong, Trinity didn't need hoseok approval. But it would feel better checking with him first before hand therefore he knew where she was.