Bonus 3

Hobi goes to therapy 🥰

_______

Trinity was very convincing. Hoseok had realized that for the first time ever when they were kids. She was 8 and he was 12. They had just met one another only a few months prior. She had convinced him to play Barbie's with her after a foot energy caused her to stay home from school for a week. Namjoon wouldn't play with her, and Hoseok feeling bad - decided to do so.

She could convince him to do a lot of things in life, no doubt. He would do it even if it meant sacrificing himself in the end. All he ever wanted to do was keep her happy. Even if it meant defying his own morals and beliefs.

"Stop tightening it." Hoseok grumbled, adjusting brown button up as he looked down at Trinity with a frown. His girlfriend smacked her lips, removing his hands away from the shirt and finishing her task.

"It has to be tightened. This shirt is too big on you and I don't want you looking a fool." She bit back. Hoseok rolled his eyes but nonetheless, let her finish her task.

They currently stood in the hallway of the counselor's office. The building was cold. Everything was an off white color, the halls were almost completely empty. Hoseok didn't understand how a place like this was meant to feel welcoming for people. He felt like he was in jail. Hell, he would rather be in jail.

"Is it almost time to go in yet?" He asked impatiently. His appointment was for 2:30. They had arrived at around 2:00. Trinity couldn't stand being late, and hoseok couldn't stand being too early. Yet here they were where none of that mattered anymore because the time was ticking down.

He was nervous. He had never done this before. Speaking to a therapist was never on his bucket list. He had been his own therapist for so many years. And obviously that wasn't helping much because he still needed to consult in professional help. Or atleast that's what trinity thought.

As much as he wanted to be upset, he knew she meant well. And he couldn't help but love her even more for that.

"Almost baby. It's 2:29." Trinity sighed, smoothing out his shirt before dropping her hands. Hoseok licked over his lips and looked down at her.

"Thank you." He said. Smiling softly, she reaches up to caress his cheek before pecking his lips.

"Of course. I'll be sitting out here the entire time. Her name is Ms.Caio. She's really nice. You don't have to tell her everything. Just be yourself, okay?"

Hoseok felt like a little boy all over again. Walking into his first day of school, receiving a pep talk from his mother. Trinity had the most gorgeous eyes. And she stared at him with such a soft look. It made him feel comfortable in this cold, white prison.

"Okay." He muttered back softly. Just as he said this, the door opened behind him. Both of them turned to see a short Asian woman standing there with a large smile on her round face.

"Good afternoon. Are you Hoseok?"

"Yes mam. And this is trinity." Hoseok spoke up. Ms.Caio nodded.

"Of course, I'm familiar with Ms.Kim. I'm Ms.Caio. Please, come on in if you're ready."

Hoseok nodded. He looked back at trinity and she gave him a confirming nod. He sighed before turning on his heels and entering the office. He could hear Ms.Caio and Trinity exchange a few more words before the door closed and it was just them alone.