Ch. 92

TRINITY

The next morning, Trinity woke up on the couch inside of Hoseok's embrace.

After their night together she felt this certain heaviness all over. Her legs were hurting which was expected and she was icky with sweat and...other things. But relieved nonetheless.

"Damn." The girl groans, sitting up and rubbing her head.

She knew she would have to scrub the couch down once she cleaned up later on. She felt so bad for poor oreo who probably heard his parents going at it like wild animals from the other room.

Trinity cringed at the thought as she stood up on two wobbly legs. She stretched and yawned, her mind set on going to the bathroom to relieve herself just as she always did after sex.

In the bathroom, trinity takes a seat on the toilet. She hummed to herself and drummed her fingers over her lap as she did so. When she was done with all that, she washed her hands. When she turned to leave, hoseok was entering.

Wearing nothing but his dress pants. Not a single shirt or sock on his feet. Trinity laughed.

"We look a mess." She said.

The man kissed his teeth and raised his arms so that he was touching the top of the door frame. His taller figure looming over Trinity's as he watched her examine her face in the mirror.

"Yeah but we had fun." He counters which she couldn't disagree with.

She loved rowdy, rough sex with Hoseok. It was sexy how he tossed her around and degraded her. Not only that, tried new things with her and managed to keep her feeling comfortable and secure the entire time.

Speaking of...

"Oh shit." Trinity swore all of the sudden.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked. There was no way he didn't remember how they finished off last night...

"I-...uh..." trinity drifted, feeling shy to say what she was about to say. After all it wasn't so embarrassing. They had both participated in the activities. However, only one of them will need the remedy.

"I n-need a plan b." Trinity stutters, looking over at him.

Hoseok raised a brow. "Huh?" He asked, but his facial expression suddenly changed once he thought about it. "Fuck." He swore in Korean.

"I'm sorry. I know it was irresponsible and I know-"

"Baby it's fine. It wasn't irresponsible. If you were irresponsible then I was too. Don't sweat it." Hoseok reassured her, cupping her face in his hands.

"I'll go freshen up and then get the pill. You need anything else?" He questions. Trinity shook her head. All she could think about was getting that plan b into her system.

"No." She says softly. "Thank you Hobi."

"It's fine, baby girl. I'll be right back. The pharmacy just right around the corner." He said before pecking her lips and leaving out of the bathroom.

Trinity listens as his footsteps disappear down the hallway. She released a long sigh of relief was she leaned against the counter. She couldn't believe that she had almost forgotten about what they did. She had never asked him to do such a thing before because she knew what the consequences of that would be. But last night something came over her and well...she did it.