Ch. 99

3RD PERSON

Three months later...

"Okay, babe did you get the napkins like I asked you too?" Trinity asked in the midst of the havoc going on around her.

"Yeah they're in the-"

"And the forks?" Trinity cut him off before he could finish.

"Mhm, your-"

"And-"

"Trinity." Hoseok said sternly, cutting her off before she could continue on with her overthinking. Trinity released a dip breath, looking up at him as if he had killed her puppy.

Speaking of puppy...

"Where's oreo?" She asked, looking around.

Hoseok chuckled, placing his hands on her shoulder. "Baby relax. It's literally a park. I'm letting him roam free and interact. Everybody is chill and you over her freaking the hell out. And this is supposed to be about you."

Trinity pouted. "I know. I just want to make sure everything is all here. More and more people are arriving."

"Everything looks amazing. Now all I need for you to do is stop stressing and rest your nerves." He coached, walking her over towards her folding chair.

They were currently in the middle of the gender reveal. At first, trinity didn't want one. But Michelle forced her to have one because she didn't have one for Uriah. She said that it was only right that trinity had one due to her missing out on the opportunity for her first born.

Trinity was excited to find out the gender of her baby. But she was nervous knowing that Michelle was the only one that knew while nobody else didn't. Michelle was the host of this entire thing which is why trinity shouldn't even be worrying. One thing Michelle was good at, was making sure shit got done.

"Can we get a move on with these folding chairs? People don't wanna sit on benches all day and shit. Line em up!" Michelle yelled, clapping her hands.

The freshly turned 20 year old had Suga, Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook working their asses.

Yes. Jungkook.

With him and trinity being good friends and still keeping up to this day, she invited him to the gender reveal. He was so sweet to her before her pregnancy and even more so now. He thought it was adorable how his peach would be having a little mini peach.

At first, hoseok wasn't to keen on liking Jungkook. He still didn't like him but for the sake of trinity he would tolerate him.

Despite Jungkook having a whole ass girlfriend whom he planned on proposing to soon, hoseok refused to let his guard down.

The gender reveal would be held outside. It was a beautiful summer day. They had the function at a humongous park that had just recently been opened up to the public visitors. Everything was so clean cut from no use of equipment, so basically this would be the first time anyone held an event here.

Everybody was invited. But some people, like Hoseok's mother or even Stella, could not make it. Which was fine. Hoseok had decided he would tell his mother the gender once it was over anyways. They had been keeping up with communications.