Ch. 27

3RD PERSON

"My guy pretty like a girl, and he got fight stories to tell!" Michelle sang annoyingly in her husband's ear as he tried to concentrate on the video game he was playing.

"Michelle move with that shit. I'm in the middle of a match." Jimin mumbled, staring intensely at the tv screen before him.

"I see both sides like Chanel!" Michelle shouted, ignoring him and instead taking it the extra mile to climb behind him and wrap her legs around his torso.

Jimin groaned, allowing for her to wrap around him despite being peeved by her current behavior. But no matter how annoying she was being, he loved when she got on his nerves.

"Uri, you have a maniac for a mother." Jimin said to his four month old son who laid before his parents in his bouncer.

Uriah only slobbered on his fingers in return, kicking his little feet as he stared up at his parents with his big brown eyes.

"Pay attention to me." Michelle said into Jimin's ear, ignoring the insult he had spat about her to their son.

"I- dammit." Jimin cursed, realizing that he was getting a little bit behind on the call of duty match he was in.

He was playing with Namjoon. The fucker seemed to never have anything better to do besides play video games and work so of course he had an advantage over Jimin who barely touched his play station.

"I'm coming, gorgeous. Just let me finish this." Jimin murmured, narrowing his eyes. His fingers move rapidly against the controlled. He seemed to be skilled with each movement he made and didn't slip up a single time.

Michelle pouted over his shoulder and watched while he played. She didn't say a word the entire time, sitting engrossed in the game that Jimin was occupied by as a way to occupy herself.

For another ten minutes she listened to him curse out Namjoon.

"Language." She scolded softly when he called Namjoon a "ass eating yeast yeti".

"He called me a troll!"
Jimin tried to defend himself.

Just then, the match ends. "Fuck yeah!" Jimin exclaimed. He had won by only a few points but a win was a win regardless.

Michelle shook her head and got from behind him. Jimin told Namjoon he would be taking a break before hopping back on the game.

Jimin stretched his arms before grabbing Uriah out of his bouncer and playing with the baby.

"Hey, little man." Jimin said in a baby like voice, kissing Uriah's forehead.

"My baby needs a trim." Michelle mumbled, picking up her cell phone. Jimin hummed. "Well give him one." Jimin said.

Michelle giggled and shook her head. "Not my little baby. I'm talking about you, my big baby." She said.

Jimin raised a brow at her, looking over his shoulder. "Me? I don't want a trim." He said.

"You used to trim your hair all the time when we first started messing around. Now all of the sudden since we married you think you can go all caveman on me?"