Ch. 26

3RD PERSON

Hoseok sniffed as he drove on the interstate, heading back in his direction to get home to his girl who certainly was there at this time of the hour. And of course she would be wondering where he had been since everytime she called, he ended it quick with a simple "I'll see you when I get home, baby. I'm handling something right now."

Hours. It had been hours of him at his mother's house helping to fix the damage that had been done. But while he was cleaning up a mess, he was reminded of an even bigger mess from his past.

Stella.

Stella was his older sister from Hanseo's side. She was his half sister, a product of a secret affair that hadn't been revealed up until she was around 8 years old and hoseok was 6.

She was two years older than him. Her mother was a bitch and it had been handed down to her. She was a sassy know it all. Hoseok rarely spent time with her throughout their childhood, hence why he didn't recognize her at first hand in the house.

Hanseo cheated on his mother with Stella's mother. She was a business woman who dealt with finances and shit like that. Atleast, that's what hoseok remembered from the arguments Hanseo and his mother had about her in the past.

He didn't know how Hanseo had met Stella's mother. Stella had come alone before hoseok but even then, Hoseok's mother was still with his father years before he came along. So a lot of things happened during that time.

It was shocking to see that Stella had come to the rescue before hoseok did. It wasn't a surprise that his mother went that low to pick literally anybody over hoseok, even when it came down to receiving help.

Even if that person wasn't her own child.

Eun had always wanted a daughter. And maybe, despite hating Stella's mother, she seen that daughter within Stella that she had always wanted and couldn't seem to let the idea go.

The thought pissed hoseok off.

He couldn't believe that woman. She called him weeping on the phone for help. He didn't care that she only called when she needed him, as long as she called.

Just when he thought he was the first option for one thing, he still ended up coming second to somebody.

Hoseok clenched his jaw, fingers tightening around the wheel as he remembered how things went down earlier.

Eun's story still was a little off to him, but he was glad that she managed to get to safety. Stella lived hours away from here, even further away than Hoseok and Trinity.

Eun had decided she would stay with Stella for awhile which hoseok found a little stupid but he supposed it was for the best in her opinion.

He helped her pack up anything she needed and before the police came, he decided to leave for ... obvious reasons.

So now he was on his way back home. His mind still heavy with thoughts and questions jumping around.

There were so many suspects already on his list. He could point a finger at so many people. But naturally, Hanseo was first on his list.

Why was he doing this to them? Hoseok thought. He came for Hoseok's friends, his loved ones, and even Eun who hoseok didn't even talk to.