Ch. 78

SUGA

SUGA

"Alright princess, try again." Suga sighed, holding his camera up to record Mila as she tried to ride her bike.

"I don't wanna. It's hard." Mila pouted, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at the ground.

"If you want to get better and learn than you shouldn't allow one mistake to stop you from doing this." Raven said.

"No." Mila said simply. "I wanna go back inside." She said.

Suga and Raven made brief eye contact. Mila was a smart kid but she had something against bikes for some reason. They were trying to teach her how to ride with the training wheels. At first she was okay but after awhile she got frustrated and didn't want to do it anymore.

"Okay that's a wrap. This weekend I'll take you to the park and we can practice more, alright?" Suga said, going over to them and picking up the small bike to bring it up the stairs into the apartment.

Raven took hold of Mila's hand. After they got inside, Suga sat the bike up in a walk in lower in the hall before going into the kitchen where Mila now sat on her iPad in a chair and Raven stood by the fridge.

"I'm about to make us some lunch. You want some, baby?" Raven asked, looking over her shoulder at Yoongi.

"I would love to stay but I can't. I have to leave for a little while to check some shit out with a beat." He said.

"Oh well handle your business and be back when you be back. Just stay safe for us." Raven said.

Suga was happy that he had somebody as understanding as Raven. She didn't pester him when it came to money making because she knew how important the hustle was. Suga was doing a damn good job with producing beats and if he kept this up he would take off.

"Okay then." Suga said, coming up behind Raven. Since Mila was distracted, he was able to get in a few kisses along with a few butt pats here and there with Raven.

"Mhm, I love you." He said to her. Raven smiled against his lips.

"I love you too." She says.

Suga then goes over to Mila. Kissing the side of her head before grabbing his keys and leaving the apartment. He made sure to lock up to ensure nobody would just walk in one them, before going on about his way.

Once he made it to the parking lot, he noticed something. He had seen a black suv sitting on the curb all evening which is something completely out of the fucking ordinary.