Ch. 43

HOSEOK

24 hours had gone by. And still, Hanseo refused to speak on anything. He only had another 24 hours remaining meaning that if he didn't say anything after that 24 hours - he would die without his son having the closure he desired.

After classes, hoseok picked trinity up from her dorm so that they could spend the weekend together.

He didn't sit in silence. She talked his head off nonstop about that fall showcase she wanted to be in, and he tried to listen but in all honesty his mind was somewhere else.

They enjoyed Friday night together. And then they enjoyed Saturday together.

And when Sunday came...

"Baby I have to leave soon." Hoseok laughed as he hugged trinity tightly.

She didn't want to let him go. He told her he had some important business to tend to, and once she heard that she leaped on him and wrapped her legs around him as if it would make him stay longer.

He wanted nothing more than to spend all of his time with her, but he knew that this was something he needed to do. He needed to deal with Hanseo.

"So? You can wait a few more minutes." She said, kissing his neck and tightening her grip on him.

Hoseok sighed, pushing her up so that she didn't slip and fall and walking them over to the couch.

"This won't take me too long. Two hours tops, baby." He said honestly, placing her smaller body on the couch before adjusting his clothes.

"Okay." Trinity frowned, crossing her legs and grabbing the remote.

"Can we have a movie night when you come back?" She asked him.

Hoseok chuckled and nodded, taking his keys from his pocket and leaning in to kiss her lips and forehead.

"Yes, princess. I'll lock up. Love you." He chimes, walking towards the door.

"Love you too." Trinity replies from behind him, the tv flickering on once he stepped out.

---

"Knock knock." Hoseok says sarcastically once he enters the basement of the cold, lonely warehouse.

The only person in the room was Hanseo the minute he entered. The reason for that was because he asked everyone else to excuse themselves.

This was supposed to be a very private and sentimental conversation between father and son - that is, if Hanseo chose to hold conversation with him.

If he didn't then they would just miss hoseok blowing his head off. Either way it wasn't something they should be apart of , because it wasn't about them any fucking way.

"You look a mess." Hoseok sighed, taking his usual seat across from Hanseo who was shaking his head and whimpering silently.

Blood all over his clothes, a gash in his head, bruises all over his filthy body. Sweat and urine. He was a mess, and Hoseok didn't care to fix him.

He didn't say anything. He just watched Hanseo. Hoping that some type of miracle would happen where he said something to guide him away from the blind. To enlighten him on why he felt this way, why he had to endure so much undeserved and uncalled for suffering.