Ch. 22

3RD PERSON

The next morning trinity woke up bright and early in order to get dressed and drive to pick up her parents for them to attend her school tour with her.

Trinity would've went with just her mother, but her father had some downtime today from work and wanted to attend which was perfectly fine with her.

She woke up at around 7:30 am. It was a nice and sunny day outside. The weather was good and warm and she was in a happy mood.

Hoseok was laying asleep on his back snoring soundly, his hands resting behind his head and he had a frown on his face even in his sleep which Trinity found adorable.

The girl sighed and ran her finger along the edges of her scarf as an attempt to scratch her head while walking to the bathroom connected to their room.

She took a quick shower, brushed her teeth and washed her face afterwards and then covered herself by wrapping a towel around her body as she stood in the mirror of the bathroom.

"I don't even know what I'm gonna wear." Trinity sighed, untying her scarf and allowing for her hair to fly free.

She had straightened the hair on the wig Michelle had installed for her. Honestly, she was ready for a change already. Braids would be nice. She hasn't had braids or locs in awhile.

Trinity hummed to herself as she pulled her brush from the drawer and started to run it through the hair, her head tilted to the side as she did so.

About five minutes later she heard the covers being swished around in the bedroom. She heard hoseok groaning and clearing his throat and soon, she heard him walking towards the bathroom.

He looked over at her with sleep in his eyes. His black hair was all over his head. He was shirtless and rubbed his chest as he stood in the doorway and watched her.

"Good morning." Trinity greeted, looking at him through the mirror.

"Morning." He said. His deep morning voice did something to her.

"Where you going?" He asked her, going up behind her just to grab his toothbrush.

"Remember I told you I had my tour this mornin'?" She asked. Hoseok nodded.

"I'm going with my mom and dad. It starts at around 11, I'll be back home later." Trinity said.

"Oh okay." Hoseok said, putting toothpaste on his brush and as he did so he wrapped both arms around Trinity. He was super clingy in the mornings.

"Tell your parents I said hey." He said. "I got you." Trinity said, going to start brushing the other side of her head.

"And you need to clean all this damn hair up when you done." He demanded before placing the toothbrush in his mouth.

Trinity scoffed. "I always clean the hair up. Don't start with me."

"No you don't. I be finding that shit all in the shower like how the hell it get in there?" Hoseok asked, brushing his teeth but speaking through the foam forming in his mouth.

"Boy whatever." Trinity laughed, placing the brush down and picking up the very very small amount of hair that had fallen around the sink.