Ch. 7

3RD PERSON

The weekend had hit everybody and now, the time has come for Trinity and Hoseok to watch baby Uri.

In total honesty, hoseok was excited. He really was. But Trinity was acting like a mad woman.

"Hobi? Hobi wake up. We have to pick up Uriah in another hour or so." Trinity sighed, tapping his shoulder at a quick pace.

"Go away." Hoseok mumbled, burying his face deeper in the pillow.

"Boy get the hell up." Trinity mumbled, turning to leave the room. Hoseok kissed his teeth and cracked open his eyes.

She had been up early, cleaning up and shit, saying things like "the house has to be cleaned and spotless for the baby."

Trinity knew he couldn't come in contact with germs and so did hoseok but goddamn. She was getting on his nerves. But at the same time it was adorable.

"Hoseok!" She yelled. Hoseok smacked his lips, standing up from the bed.

"I'm coming! Can I stand up and breathe first?! Damn!" He yelled.

Trinity giggled from downstairs. She knew she was getting on his nerves but it was amusing. Trinity went back to fixing the pillows on the couch. She had even went as far as to put juicy away in the guest room. She fed him and gave him water but that was about it. Her focus and attention would all be devoted to Uriah today whom she couldn't wait to hold and talk to despite him being a little baby.

Fifteen minutes later, hoseok came around the corner wearing sweatpants and a oversized sweatshirt along with his slides. He didn't even bother to fix his hair or anything - he simply brushed his teeth and washed his face and called it a day.

"You ready, baby?" He asked Trinity, yawning as he unlocked the front door. Trinity nodded and grabbed her phone and purse from the coffee table.

Taking one last look around the clean living room, Trinity realized she was satisfied with the job she had done before leading Hoseok out of the apartment.

"And make sure to keep him in some socks. Jimin hates keeping them on his feet because he gets fussy but we keep it cool in the house so I let him wear his footies." Michelle explained.

"If you and hoseok keep the house warm then that's fine to like take his socks off. Oh and also, do not lay him on any pillows." Michelle said. Trinity nodded, trying to keep up with all of this information in her head.

"Okay so I told you about his bottles, clothes, socks, pillows... that's pretty much it. He has his diaper bag packed and you all have his blanket and car seat. If there's any problem at all please call us." Michelle sighed.

Trinity and Michelle stood by the opened backseat door of Hoseok's dodge as Jimin and hoseok talked a few feet away.

They would be keeping Uriah for the whole night and it seemed as if Trinity was the only one interested in learning how to properly look after a new born.

"Thank you so much, girl. Y'all are life savers." Michelle mumbled, reaching in to give Trinity a hug.

"Don't thank us. It's the least we can do. Just relax and enjoy some time with your husband." Trinity smiled softly.