Ch. 75

3RD PERSON

"Wow!" Mila exclaimed, her little hands resting on the box that contained her present. It was a doll head with a head full of hair. It came with bows and combs to play in her hair and decorate it. And since it wasn't some flimsy old doll, it costed a couple bucks plus a shipping fee since hoseok and Trinity had ordered it for her.

"Do you like it?" Hoseok smiled, picking up the wrapping paper from around the floor and balling it up.

"Yeah." Mila nods her head.

"Mila what do you say?" Raven chips in, moving some of Mila's curls from her face.

"Thank you aunt trin and uncle Hobi." She says softly. She had started calling trinity "aunt trin" after thanksgiving and the uncle Hobi thing sort of sprouted out of nowhere.

But they all thought it was adorable and hoseok didn't mind her saying it.

"Of course." Trinity says, bouncing Uriah on her leg who was chowing down on a rattle they let him open. Earlier he attempted to eat the wrapping paper but they took it from him. The nine month old seemed to be hungry for everything. It was cute but dangerous at the same time.

Michelle and Jimin had too bought Mila a gift. So did Namjoon and Haylee. But of course Suga had to outdo everyone. Getting her a bike and an ipad. And needless to say, Raven didn't have much of a day against it.

Everyone exchanged gifts. Trinity and Hoseok gifted her parents with cruise ship tickets and the actual cruise wouldn't take place until February. They all questioned just how hoseok managed to get tickets so early but he only told them that he knew a friend and left it at that.

They also gifted Uriah with tons and tons of clothes, shoes and toys. Since he would be one in another three months and was already very active/trying to get down and walk - they wanted to give him things to play with. Eventhough his parents already gave him toy after toy. For Jimin, they bought him a watch and Michelle a charm bracelet. It was expensive but Hoseok's main goal was to spoil the people he loved so he had no problems with it.

He gave Suga jerseys. Suga loved basketball. He damn near fell out after receiving the limited edition jerseys that hoseok damn near had a fight in the store for.

Since they were just getting to know Raven, they didn't know much about her interest. So Trinity thought long and hard about a gift for her. And decided that she was a soft natured girl when they first met. She smelled sweet and she was nice. So she got her soft scented candles, perfumes and such.

Next they gifted both Haylee and Namjoon. Haylee with a gift similar to Raven's and Namjoon with a new flat screen since he...well he broke their other one while playing the play station.

All of their gifts were thoughtful and their friends didn't disappoint either. When getting trinity and hoseok gifts they also got Oreo gifts. It was funny and cute and sweet.

Needless to say, christmas this year was amazing.

Hoseok settled back on the couch with trinity who was still holding Uri.

"If you ever feel tired, put his chubby self on the damn floor. He gonna crawl." Michelle said, tying her braids up in a bun.

"I am not about to toss my baby off on the floor. You gon get enough of doin' him dirty." Trinity laughed.