Ch. 8

3RD PERSON

The weekend had come and gone, and sadly - Hoseok and Trinity had to give up Uriah.

"Why you acting like you won't ever see him again, baby?" Hoseok chuckled as he and Trinity pulled out of the driveway of Jimin and Michelle's home.

"I'm sorry. I just miss him already! I love babies." Trinity exclaimed, pouting as she stared ahead. Hoseok smiled.

"I'm willing to make one with you but you playing games." He joked. Trinity kissed her teeth.

"Ian say I wanted my own. Chill out now." She mumbled. Hoseok clicked his tongue as they drove steadily down the street.

It was a Sunday. It was going on 12 pm and needless to say the couple hadn't much to do. Later on that night hoseok had to handle some business on his own.

It had nothing to do with Sik, but it was still business nonetheless and hoseok had to handle it. He tried to keep Sik away from what he had going on but it was hard to because Sik always seemed to find things out.

No matter what it was, he knew about it. And it creeped hoseok out but in a sense he was the same way when it came to certain shit so he couldn't say too much.

"So here's what's gonna happen," he planned ooutloud, his hand gripping Trinity's thigh as they caught the main road.

"I have some business to handle tonight which means you'll be back at the apartment. While you're there I need you to do something." He announced.

Trinity looked at him suspiciously, nodding slowly. "Okay?"

"I know your prom and shit is in another two weeks so look online for a dress now. And make sure it's available in the store so I can just pick it up." He said, catching her off guard.

"Hoseok-"

"I'm not arguing with you about this. I want to buy you the dress so let me buy you the dress." He said, thinking his words would be final. But Trinity wasn't about to just let that go.

"Hoseok I told you I wanted to buy my own dress. I understand you want to involve yourself and spend money on me but this is something I want to do on my own." She said softly.

It may have seemed as if it shouldn't be a big deal but in all honesty, it was.

Trinity loved that hoseok loved spoiling her but sometimes it was suffocating. She had told him time and time again she wanted to pay for herself when it came down to prom.

She was independent but many wouldn't think so because her boyfriend loved spending his money on her.

"Baby-"

"Listen, for once." Trinity cut him off. Hoseok clenched his jaw, his eyebrows coming together as he listened to Trinity speak.

"I don't really like your tone but okay." He mumbled.

"I'm serious." Trinity said. "I love that you want to help me out but if I say I want to handle something on my own then let me do that."

"It's really not that serious. It's just a prom dress." Hoseok mumbled. But he didn't realize that he was contradicting his own self with his very own words.