Ch. 85

3RD PERSON

Tw: VERY VERY VERY intense argument up ahead

Tw: VERY VERY VERY intense argument up ahead. Mentions of domestic violence although he doesn't act upon it he still implies it. We all know it's something he would never do but mind you he's upset and yeah...

I highly suggest skipping if you are uncomfortable with topics such as domestic violence.

12:56 am.

Club X. A club that had been built last year and was still fairly new. Majority of the customers were big shots. And by big shots, that was in terms of drug dealers, men with a lot of wealth and power, grown women with something to their name, famous strippers and Instagram models and so on so forth.

Regular people like trinity weren't of abundance in this club. Admission was over fifty dollars a ticket on a regular night. But Raven used to work here and so they got in for free even with the specials going on.

Trinity assumed that another reason they were able to slip in without paying is because they were all gorgeous women. It wasn't hard to miss the security guards and their wondering gazes as the girls came through in their short dresses and heels.

Trinity didn't care if they looked. As long as they didn't touch.

'I put her in LV, on my feet is LV
I think I'm a lover boy sing to your bitch like Elvis
My bitch in the front seat, my other bitch in the backseat
Nardo who yo other bitch? I'm talkin' bout my choppy'

"I just wanna danceeeee." Trinity said loudly over the music as they made it towards the dance floor. With Nardo Wick playing it wasn't much to dance to but Trinity didn't care. She just wanted to move around and sweat some of this alcohol out of her system and make way for more.

"My legs are killing me so I was gonna sit at the bar." Raven said. "Same." Haylee agreed.

"Well I'm down to dance." Michelle said. "Can y'all hold on to our things then?" She asked.

"Of course."

Trinity and Michelle reached the older girls their clutches and cell phones before making their way on to the dance floor. There were a lot of people on the dance floor but nobody was dancing. They were all just taking videos with their phones and shit which defeated the purpose of the dance floor.

But not trinity and Michelle. They made the best out of what they were given and danced on each other. At one point in time a random girl joined them and trinity being drunk, did not skip out on the opportunity to dance on the girl and even let the girl dance on her.

It was fun and sexy and she enjoyed it. When the song switched on to something more easier to hop into and dance along with, that's when the shenanigans really began...