Bonus 2

It just hit me that I didn't give you guys enough of pregnant trin with the twins 😭. This bonus won't be as long as a regular chapter but it's still a lil something ❤️.
_______

"Babe come on! We're gonna be late!"

Trinity's voice echoed throughout the apartment. Instead of it being her fiancé to come running into the living room, it was an excited oreo who followed the sound of her voice.

Trinity sighed and scratched behind his ears as he rested his paws on her lap, looking around excitedly with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"Not you. I was calling your dad." She mumbled.

"I'm right here. I had to take a call."

Looking up at the sound of his voice, the slightly annoyed woman watches as hoseok stuffs his car keys into the pocket of his sweatpants.

"Well let's go. We're going to be late. This is why I said I wanted to go alone." She grumbled, standing up from the couch while cradling the bottom of her swollen belly.

Despite her scolding him, hoseok was quick to rush to her side and assist her.

"Be careful." He said softly. Trinity slapped his hand away.

"Grab my yoga mat and let's go."

Hoseok rolled his eyes but followed her instructions nonetheless. The killing thing about Trinity's pregnancy, is that she was ten times the brat she was before getting pregnant.

Hand and foot he waited for her. He had to deal with her weird, middle of the night cravings. She wanted a massage every two hours. She either wanted him to cuddle her or did not want him next to her at all. She was always hot. Always annoyed.

And he fucking loved it. No matter how stressful it may have gotten at times. This is all he had ever wanted. Was to have the woman of his dreams, and to see her happy and pregnant with their child. He didn't mind playing the servant for nine months. And he wouldn't mind doing it again. And again after that.

As trinity waddled towards the door, hoseok stood behind. She noticed he wasn't following and this only upset her more. Looking over her shoulder, she noticed him pouting. Trinity sighed.

"Hobi seriously, let's go. You know I can't stand being late."

"Not until you give me a kiss." He said. Trinity rolled her eyes and fought off a smile. She didn't understand her emotions with him these days. When she tried to be upset with him, she couldn't.

"Really?" She asked.

Hoseok didn't say anything. He only pretended to ignore her and looked up at the ceiling causing trinity to shake her head. She made her way up to him and kissed his chin before kissing his lips. He smiled and gazed down at her.

"There. Are you happy now?"

"Mhm. Happy enough to follow you to this bullshit." He said as they made their way out of the apartment. Trinity gasped as he locked the door before taking her hand. They would be catching the elevator down since he didn't want her taking the stairs.

"It is not bullshit. If I recall correctly, you were excited to attend when I suggested going alone."

"You don't need to be doing anything alone. I don't want you driving, I don't want you carrying these yoga mats. It was best if I attended." Hoseok responded.