Ch. 97

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

A month later...it was Uriah's birthday weekend.

The baby would be turning a year old. Just last week Michelle was calling, crying about how he had started walking and now today they would be celebrating his birthday.

The weather was nice in Georgia. They decided to have a get together at their place. There would be food, drinks, snacks and other children there for Uriah to terrorize. They could play games while the grown ups chilled, and their parents watched them. It would be fun.

Trinity stood in the mirror putting on one of her hoop earrings. She was now two months and a week pregnant. Not quite showing yet but still putting on the weight for it.

She noticed some changes in her body as the time went on. Her breast were soar almost all the time, she was always craving something sweet, and she even began spotting. She talked to her doctor and she knew these things were normal so she didn't stress about it.

Hoseok had been a big help. If he was overprotective before, it was now multiplied by 100.

Being extra cautious because he knew that the first time around they lost a child because of her constant stressing. He tried to make her environment and her life as stress free as possible.

He was always waiting on her hand and foot. Yes he had work still but he cut back on hours. He tended to her every need whenever he could and if he didn't do it, he had one of his workers do so.

Yes. One of his workers.

Trinity had met a few. One of them being Rico. He was scary at first glance but he was actually really sweet to trinity. She had only seen him one time though.

"You alright, mama? Ready to go?" Hoseok asked. Trinity nodded. "Yeah. I just need my purse-"

"Already have it." Hoseok said, raising the hand that held her purse. "Thank you." Trinity giggled.

"Did you take care of oreo? He needs his leash, his chew toys and bowls." Trinity said.

"I have all that taken care of. I'm just waiting on you." He said.

"What about Uriah's gifts-"

"All of that is taken care of like I just said. Baby come on." He rushed her.

Trinity flickered off the lights before stepping out of the bathroom. Hoseok followed behind. "I'm ready then."

He admired her figure in the baby blue sundress she wore. She had her natural hair out, picking through it so that her curls resembled a loose Afro, curls falling all in her eyes and over her ears touching her shoulders. and she did her makeup lightly, even wearing one of her nose clips that resembled an actual piercing. He loved when she wore those. But Trinity said she didn't want a nose piercing yet, because of the pain.