Ch. 28

3RD PERSON

"Hobi did you pay the Netflix bill?" Trinity asked as she sat leaning up in their bed, holding the remote and trying to get into Netflix.

"What?" Hoseok asked from the bathroom. He was currently drying off after a shower and hadn't heard her.

It was around 8 at night. He didn't have much to do. And for the first time in seemingly forever, they would spend an entire night together without any interruptions.

Trinity had popped some popcorn for them and drizzled it over with caramel. She and hoseok loved the snack, and on top of that she had chips and candy and soda.

They had blankets and decided that they would lay in bed and watch movies together.

But the problem was that the account was acting dumb.

"I said did you pay the Netflix bill." Trinity asked again, but more softer this time since he was walking out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waste and water dripping from his hair.

Her eyes followed him as he walked over towards the dresser. He was getting a bit bigger. His muscles were a lot more prominent and he was a tad bit more buff. Still not too major of a change but it was obvious to Trinity.

And she loved imagining him getting bigger in the near future. It came from all of her cooking and moving around he did. It was hot of him to look that way.

The audacity of this man. She thought.

"Yes I payed it. Is it not working?" He asked, opening up a drawer and pulling out a pair of basketball shorts, boxers and socks.

"No." Trinity pouted. "Lemme try.." she mumbled, getting off of the Netflix app. When she got back on the app after clicking off, it was working.

Hoseok scoffed and shook his head. Trinity smacked her lips.

"Don't do me. It really wasn't working before you came in here."

"I know, baby. I was just teasing." He said. Trinity hummed and looked away from him to start finding them a movie.

Hoseok got dressed right out in the open. "Big booty!" Trinity called out to him.

Hoseok flipped her off through the mirror. He didn't like it when she complimented his ass. She was a weirdo.

It was already weird enough when she slapped it and palmed it and shit. But of course he would let her do it despite not liking it because she liked it for some odd reason.

After hoseok got dressed, he placed the dirty towel in the laundry hamper before turning off the bathroom light and the bedroom light.

He climbed in bed with Trinity and got under the covers, being cautious to not waste the popcorn or anything.

"What you wanna watch?" Trinity asked.

"Something funny." Hoseok said, pulling her closer to him. He slid down so that his head was tucked into her side. Trinity wrapped an arm around him, fingers softly scratching his scalp as he clung to her like a baby.