Ch. 35

TRINITY

Trinity stood in the mirror in she and Hoseok's room as she finished off her outfit with touching up her makeup, accessorizing and fixing her hair.

She thought she looked cute. She had tried something different tonight to fit the theme of this concert. Jungkook's band had edge to them, she assumed. So it would make sense to dress edgy.

She looked pretty in her black leather skirt, cropped band t-shirt and black doc martens that she had purchased awhile back out of pure boredom and was just now wearing.

She still had her hair braided and had styled it in a half up half down style, swooping a few braids at the front to shape up her face a bit and of course she had took some time out to touch up her stubborn baby hairs.

She hoped hoseok didn't say anything about her outfit. It was cute and she had worked hard on it. She had even went as far as to wear fishnets to top of everything. She hoped he just complimented her and kept it pushing.

Trinity said and picked up her phone to shoot Michelle a quick text. Telling her bestfriend she would be there in another hour or so, before putting the phone on charger to get some extra juice.

Trinity sprayed herself with some perfume and gave herself one last glance in the mirror before picking up her purse and walking out of the room to show hoseok her outfit.

When she made it to the living room she seen his backside. When she walked around the couch, she seen him manspreading on the couch with a movie case resting on his knee as he used it as a hard surface to support his weed while rolling him a blunt.

After a shower he sat comfortable in a pair of basketball shorts, socks, a plain black T-shirt and his chain.

"So?" Trinity asked, doing a small spin to catch his attention.

Hoseok gave her a brief look and instantly shook his head.

"Hell no." He said. Trinity opened her mouth to speak but she was too stunned to even say anything.

"But-"

"No buts. Go take that shit off before you be going nowhere." He said.

"I'm not taking off my outfit. I worked very hard on it." Trinity frowned.

"I don't care. You think I'm about to let you out the house with that fucking skirt all the way up your leg and a cropped T-shirt? You got the game all fucked up." He said.

Trinity watched as he licked the paper. She crossed her arms as she thought carefully.

"Is it because I'm getting fat?" She asked. Hoseok sighed.

"I mean I could see it. I have been eating a lot more than I used to and of course from that I've been picking up a few pounds but I didn't think you noticed." She said softly.

"Baby I didn't say that-"

"You didn't have to." Trinity mumbled. "You didn't have to because I can just tell. When I was smaller you didn't have a lot to say about my outfits. But nowadays you're strict on a lot of things I wear and that's not fair to me."