Ch. 36

3RD PERSON

Trinity got home a little past midnight. After dropping Yanna back off at the dorms and Michelle back to she and Jimin's - all the driving and also the fact that she had been up since early that morning and it was the next day - trinity was tired.

A small yawn escaped her lips as she locked the door behind her. She took off her purse and placed it on the couch. The lights were off, the only light source being the light from the hall. Everything was in tact and it smelled like air freshener and weed meaning hoseok and went about with his little smoke session after she left.

She wondered if he were still up. It was nothing more she wanted to do in that moment other than take off her clothes and lay down for a nice sleep.

When she entered the bedroom she couldn't see anything since the lights were off. Soft snores coming from the bed meaning hoseok was knocked out sleeping.

Trinity cut on the lamp on his side of the bed before going towards the center of the room to change into her clothes for bed. Later on she would take a shower since she had showered before she left.

Just as she slid her shirt off, she heard stirring between the sheets from their bed. She knew hoseok was waking up.

"Oh, you're back." His deep voice says.

"I am." Trinity said, looking up at him as she slid down her leather skirt and kicked off her boots.

Hoseok licked over his slightly chapped lips and placed his hand behind his head, the other resting in the space trinity usually slept in.

"How was it?" He asked.

"It was nice." Trinity hummed.

"Did you drink?" Hoseok questioned. Trinity laughed briefly, shaking her head as she stripped herself of the fishnets.

"Hell no. I had a sprite and some hot wings." She said.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Sounds like some Trinity shit to do." He said.

Trinity ignored him and placed her discarded clothes in the hamper before opening up one of the drawers for a t-shirt to wear to bed.

"I missed you. I don't like when you go out and leave me." He admitted. Trinity kept her head down while searching for a shirt but she still smiled at his words.

He was so spoiled and clingy. It was nothing less of adorable. But still funny how he was always leaving her to work but now since she was involved in more things he didn't like it.

"I'm sorry." Trinity said. Hoseok smirked from behind her. She wore nothing but her bra and panties as she looked for a shirt.

"Take your bra off." He said.

Trinity raised her head. She looked at him through the mirror and gasped. "Excuse me? I am a lady." She says.

"May you please take your bra off, Miss lady?" Hoseok asked teasingly.

Trinity couldn't help but laugh at him. She pulled out one of his shirts and slid it over her body. His shirts smelled so damn good. Even after being washed with the detergent you could still catch a whiff of his cologne.