Ch. 58

TRINITY

The next morning, Trinity woke up bright and early. It was Sunday. She wanted to get dressed to go see her parents. She needed to talk to them about her decision as far as school, and maybe even get some extra advice on what to do now.

It was around 9 when she was fixing her makeup. She knew they were more than likely in church. The drive back home was an hour in a half and service ended at around 11:30. She would be there in time to catch them at home.

She assumed that hoseok would be sleeping since it was still early. But she was proven wrong once she looked over to see him standing in the doorway, watching as she put on makeup.

At this point she wasn't really surprised when he popped up out of nowhere like that.

"Where you goin'?" He asked. No good morning or nothing.

"I am going to see my parents." Trinity sighed, blinking her eyes a few times to get comfortable in her lashes before putting away her makeup.

"Mmm." Hoseok hummed.

"You wanna come?" She asked.

Hoseok shook his head. "I miss chillin' with them but I'm not feeling the best this morning." He said.

Trinity frowned, zipping her bag before putting it away. She then came over to him. "That's not good. What's wrong?"

"Just a headache." Hoseok responded. "Makes me feel lazy."

She reached up to feel his forehead which was a little warm. "You're probably coming down with a fever." She sighed.

"I hope not."

"I hope not either." Trinity softly pushed him out of the bathroom and turned the light off behind them.

Hoseok smiled down at her as she tried to pull him on the bed. But since he was more firm and talker, he just decided to sit down on his own. He then pulled her down on his lap.

"If it gets worse I'll pick up some soup from the store and get some medicine, okay?" She asked. "Or I'll just get it while I'm out so that we already have it."

"That's fine, baby." Hoseok said raspily, followed by an unexpected sneeze.

"Bless you." Trinity mumbled, playing around in his hair. He was definitely sick. To be honest, Hoseok never really got sick. He barely got common colds let alone the flu or a fever or a virus. So she was a bit surprised but she knew it wasn't impossible for him to get sick.

It would be nice to take care of him. She would do so anyways. It was just an instinct she had, to look after the people she loved or to look after anybody who seemed to be at their lowest.

"Thank you." Hoseok sighed, holding on to her tighter and laying his head on her shoulder.

"Maybe I shouldn't go to my parents-"

"No, go. Don't let me keep you from handling your business, princess." He cut her off.

"Okay but...Can I borrow your car? You said we won't get mine from the dorms until tomorrow." Trinity said. Which, they might have to hold off on that because he was sick. Unless she went with Michelle or somebody.