Ch. 39

HOSEOK

"It includes both downstairs and upstairs. Over 4,900 acres and it's just recently been redesigned. Freshly done walls and flooring, and the finishing touch we are in the process of including are the low iron glass mirrors for lining of the walls."

Hoseok nodded his head as he listened to the real estate agent go on and on about the building that they stood in the center of.

"And all of that should be ready when?" Hoseok questioned.

"Two days, no more no less."

Hoseok sighed. He couldn't have it done in two days. Either it was done by tomorrow morning or he didn't want it. He would just find somewhere else to invest his money in.

"That's a problem for me." Hoseok said.

The realtor's eyes widened as hoseok pierced into his soul. He knew about Hoseok, Sik had some business with this agent times before so of course he knew a little about who Sik worked with as well.

"I-"

"And that's a shame for me because I really want this building." Hoseok went on.

"So either you get on the job of applying those mirrors the minute I step out of this door and have it done for me by tomorrow morning - or I leave you with nothing and you miss out on a sale."

He knew he was being a little harsh but he needed to be a bit pushy. These people were lazy at times and hoseok knew damn well it wouldn't take that long to apply the mirrors.

Besides, he really wanted this building. It was perfect. It was incredibly spacious and freshly done. He would be the first to invest in it meaning it was officially claimed by him.

He loved the thought of that.

"W-well I suppose I can work something out amongst construction. I'll give them a call."

"Good." Hoseok said, a smile suddenly taking over his features. "Thank you so much. I'll have the money the minute everything is finished." He said before turning on his heels and walking towards the door.

Now he could focus on other things. Like getting Trinity prepared for her birthday.

Her birthday was in another two days. He would pick her up tomorrow night and that way they could be back home so that in the morning of her day he would celebrate with her until it was time for her to return back to the dorms the next day.

He wondered what she was doing. He had been so caught up in getting things situated he didn't even call her.

Just earlier he called his tattoo artist to schedule her an appointment since she wanted a tattoo so damn bad. He also went on a little shopping spree and spent damn near 2,000 dollars on her but that was nothing to his pockets.

She said she only wanted to eat cake and chill which he agreed with. He wasn't throwing her a party on anything but he was spending a shit ton of money.

After all, he only wanted her to have the best and nothing less of that.

When he did have some downtime which was a little later on in the day, he placed an order for some new flowers to put on Dee's headstone.