Ch. 3

TRINITY

"When did you get here, trin?" Mrs.Kim asked the minute her daughter hit the door.

"Right after i took care of something at school. Hey mama." Trinity greets her mother, closing and locking the door behind her.

"Ohhh okay. Well where is Hoseok? I know he probably outside-"

"He isn't." Trinity said. Mrs.Kim raised a brow.

"Why not? I know he pick you up from school and all. Unless you got a ride from somebody else."

Trinity didn't want to tell her mother she walked here after visiting Troy's, because she knew word would get back to hoseok. Telling her mother to not tell hoseok would just make things more suspicious.

"Because I got a ride from a friend." Trinity lord swiftly. Mrs.Kim nodded before turning to walk back in the kitchen.

Trinity sighed and took off her backpack, sitting it on the couch. Just as she did so, she heard knocking at the front door.

She knew damn well that wasn't hoseok here already. And she was correct. When she opened the door she seen Jimin standing there wearing his mechanic's uniform from work, his car keys in hand and his phone up to his ear.

"Yes, I'll take care of it later." He mumbled before walking into the house. "Okay bye." He said before hanging up. He smiled when he seen Trinity.

"Hey lil sis." He greeted, giving her a side hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Hey family man." Trinity joked causing him to laugh.

"Why you here?" She asked curiously.

"Mrs.Kim had something for me. Mind your business." He said to Trinity as they entered the kitchen.

"My mama, my business." Trinity said sassily.

"Trin leave Jimin alone. Go sit down." Mrs.Kim said as she handed Jimin a plastic bag with to-go plates inside.

"Sit down? Im not five." Trinity said.

"Thank you so much mama k. I wouldn't have had enough time to stop and get lunch so this just saved me." He said.

"Of course, sweetheart. Pass by again for Michelle's." Mrs.Kim sighed, wiping her hands with the towel. "How's my little baby?" She asked, referring to Uriah.

Trinity sat down at the island to listen in on how her nephew was. She needed to visit him this weekend. Check on both him and Michelle.

"He's doing fine. He doesn't cry much during the day which is easy on Mimi but at night it's like he doesn't stop." Jimin said, shaking his head.

"Well that's just parenthood for y'all." Mrs.Kim laughed. "They wait until it's time to rest and then they cut up. But I promise it's gonna settle the older he gets. Just don't spoil his little behind."

"We won't. We plan on sitting him at yall doorstep the minute he hits that one month old mark. That way you can spoil him." Jimin joked.

"Get out of my house." Mrs.Kim pointed towards the door as she laughed.

"Alright , alright. I need to get going anyways." Jimin mumbled before leaning in to hug Mrs.Kim. "I'll see you all later. Love you guys." Jimin said as he walked towards the front door.