Ch. 71

HOSEOK

Once they made it back home, Hoseok knew that there was no time to fuck around. He needed to head out immediately to go and see what Sik wanted. It was important.

The man sat on the edge of he and Trinity's bed stuffing bullets in his gun. Trinity got in bed behind him after taking off her sandals. Still wearing her clothes from their day's outing, and laying down on a pillow.

"Leaving already?" She asked from behind him.

Hoseok sighed and stood up. He stuffed his gun in the waistband of his pants. The temperature had dropped for the night. So he went to their closet and pulled out his leather jacket.

"Yeah. I don't have time to play around. I'll be back after I'm done."

"Why you telling me you don't got time to play around as if I was trying to waste your time? If you gotta handle business then go." Trinity waved her hand, dismissing him with attitude.

"That wasn't about you. I was just saying." Hoseok let her know.

"Oh." Trinity responds dryly, picking up her phone.

She was pissed because he needed to leave but Hoseok honestly didn't care. The world didn't revolve around Trinity's ass. She was so used to getting everything she wanted she didn't understand that not everything went her way.

"See you later." Hoseok mumbled before leaving the room. He didn't bother to give her a kiss or anything because it seemed as if she didn't want that anyways.

He hopped inside of his dodge. He started the car up without hesitation, not a single second to spare. He pulled out of his parking spot and left the apartment complex. Once he hopped on the road he called up Sik and let him know that he would be there in no time.

He wondered what this could possible be about. Honestly, Hoseok had been laying low. He didn't get involved in a lot of mess and he tried to keep a low profile, knowing the shit that he's done in the past few months.

So whatever this is must've been extremely significant. He had a feeling as to what it was but he didn't want to think ahead and speak anything into existence.

Hoseok made it to the meet up spot later on. It was an empty lot further away from the city. In the distance you could hear the cars zooming past on the interstates, and the city lights reflect off the concrete. A strong breeze drifts by and causes Hoseok's hair to fly in any direction as he steps out of his dodge. His mind running circles, the fabric of his leather jacket constricting his skin. His gun tucked securely in his waistband as he searched around for Sik.