Ch. 90

A/n: this story hit 100K reads today. Thank you all so much for the love and support on this book. It means everything <3

______

3RD PERSON

"I don't know Michelle I'm just a little nervous. I mean this is his work partner after all."

"Girl there ain't nothing to be worried about. You said you met this guy already and he seemed chill. Just relax and have fun."

But it wasn't that easy.

The thing is that trinity would have to sit and have dinner with these people. Yes, she met Sik but that didn't necessarily mean she knew him. There was a big difference between knowing of someone and actually knowing them.

She knew that Hoseok wouldn't let anybody say anything about her or hurt her. But this was just trinity being full of anxiety.

"I guess...how's my hair?" Trinity asked, turning her head in the camera so that Michelle could see her hair.

Trinity had taken down her braids and went to her mother earlier to trim her ends. She would've gone to Michelle but jimin had a doctors appointment that she attended with him.

"Fuckin' bomb. Damn girl you look good!" Michelle boosted. Trinity smiled. That actually made her feel a hundred times better.

"Okay well-"

Knock knock.

Trinity sighed before turning to look at the door. "Yes, hobi?" She calls out.

"you almost done baby?" Hoseok asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah I just have to put on my earrings and I'll come right out." Trinity replied.

"Alright...I'll go warm up the car then." Hoseok answers. Trinity had been in the bathroom for an hour getting ready. Sik lived a good distance away but not as far as some may think.

Hoseok decided he would take the hellcat. He grabbed the keys to his car before puckering his lips to begin whistling a random tune on his way to the door.

"How are things between you two?" Michelle asked. Trinity fluffed her hair up as she stared in the mirror, figuring out ways to answer this question.

"Things are trying to come back to normal. I told him that I wouldn't be taking anymore of that foolishness. I would like to believe that he understands." Trinity answered.

"Exactly. Because if he don't then...yeah."

"Yeah."

"I also brought up counseling. Hoseok could really use it. He went through so much last year and even the year before last. With Dee's passing and his father passing away months after that. Things with his mother too, it's just a lot. I mean he really needs to talk about those emotions. I won't pressure him but I feel like it's what's best."

"Hoseok is a grown man who know's what's good for him and what isn't. I trust that he'll make the responsible decision when it comes to these things. Don't stress yourself too far on it, k?"