Ch. 82

A/n: forgot to include it last chapter butttt, this is Hobi and Trin's Hawaii Vacay aesthetic <3

3RD PERSON

"Uhhh, I missed this bed." Trinity sighed, collapsing on the cold soft sheets of their bed in their bedroom.

"Me too." Hoseok agreed, sitting down next to her body.

It was 7 am and they had just reached the house after an eight hour flight. Hoseok was tired as hell and it seemed as if sleeping on the jet only made him ten times more tired.

He knew that his rest could not and would not last for long. They would be going to pick up Oreo from her parents later on and it would be a lot of back and forth.

Trinity had cleaned the house before they left so that was one less thing she needed to worry about. However, it would be a piece of work putting away all of their clothes and going to drop of the souvenirs that they had purchased for their loved ones while in Hawaii.

"I think I want to make us a slide show or movie. With all of our pictures and videos from vacation." Trinity said.

Hoseok hummed. "Will you be including our sex tape too?" He questions.

Trinity gasped to conceal her laughter as she
Slapped his shoulder. "Hoseok!" She shrieks.

"What? It's a yes or no question." Hoseok chuckled.

Trinity sighed. "I...I planned on showing that to my parents and our friends." Trinity said, her cheeks becoming warm.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Then nah. Nah don't do it."

"I can always just make us a video to keep to ourselves..." Trinity proposed, looking up at him through her thick lashes.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" Hoseok teased, gripping her chin and stroking her skin with his thumb. Trinity breathed shakily, nodding in submission.

"I w-would." She stutters.

Hoseok gripped tighter and yanked a bit causing her head to jerk. Trinity whimpered and closed her eyes, crumbling.

In all honesty....she didn't know what was wrong with her.

During their vacation she realized a lot of things about herself sexuality wise. She was extremely fucking submissive which, everybody knew. On top of that her sex drive had been through the roof. She didn't mind a good straightening from hoseok. The same night as the day they fucked by the pool, they went at it like animals. And she didn't complain.

They made more videos and said some...questionable things. But it was sexy and fun and Trinity loved it. During their touring she could embarrassingly admit that she even looked a few women's way, daydreaming about doing things with them and hoseok that she had never even thought about...