Ch. 62

3RD PERSON

Another week had passed. Now, within the last week of October, Trinity found herself bored in the house after cleaning up the entire apartment, showering and getting dressed in something comfortable just to lay in bed eating ice cream and watching movies.

She and Hoseok had a reached a limit.

Things were awkward between them. They barely talked to each other, barely touched each other and honestly it was all Trinity's fault. Even she could admit it.

But she just didn't know how to go about things. She knew what to say, what to tell him as far as her feelings went. But the thing is that she didn't know just how to tell him.

So because of that, hoseok figured he would return the same energy. He would push her away just as she had pushed him away. And they would just be distanced until she grew some balls and told her what was on her mind.

Trinity knew that hoseok wasn't about to baby her. Those days were coming to an end. She would turn twenty next year and hoseok wasn't about to just "it's okay baby girl" her every single time.

Trinity couldn't blame him. She was the one that wanted him to realize that maturity in her and treat her like a woman.

She was the one that wanted that responsibility and accountability. So she couldn't fault him for giving her just what she wanted.

Sad to say that this time, Trinity was the one to blame.

The girl sighed. She scooped up some of the cookies n' cream ice cream she had been eating, and slowly brought the spoon up to her mouth as the scene played out in the movie she was watching.

"Blue Lagoon" was a rather odd yet fascinating movie...

She was fascinated by their relationship despite them being related. Of course she found it off putting and weird but they were left on their own and grew up on an island together so it was sort of kind of expected.

She didn't know why she had allowed for herself to become so engrossed in the film. But hoseok was busy with work tonight and she hadn't anything better to do. Her period was on and functioning but gladly it would be over in another day.

Trinity ate the ice cream from the spoon. Just as the savory sweetness sinks into her taste buds, her phone rings from beside her.

Trinity sighed. She reached over and picked up the phone. Looking down, she seen the contact and noticed it was her mother.

Trinity quickly answered and put it on speaker phone. Hearing her mother's voice resonate around the room would make things seem a little less lonely.

"Hello?" She sang into the phone.

"Hey honey bunny." Her mother's soft voice says shortly after. Trinity smiled at the cute nickname.

"Hey mama. Whatchu' doin' up so late?"

"Child it's only 8 pm... I was doing some paper work for my students and a little lesson planning. But I just remembered something."