Ch. 17

TRINITY

Graduation day was always stressful. It didn't matter where you were graduating from. Wether it be high school, college, driving school, employment school or whatever other fucking school there was out there - the stress was present.

With just twenty four hours left until graduation, Trinity felt that panic and stress weigh down on her like a ton.

It was especially stressful since she had found out last minute that she would be graduating first in her glass. Valedictorian that is, and while she was extremely grateful for that - she was pissed that she only had a few hours to prepare a one page long speech to present at graduation.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen...no." Trinity mumbled, shaking her head as she deleted the first sentence on her computer.

"Good morning everyone, I am Trinity Kim - your school's vale- No, that sounds way too cocky." Trinity sighed.

"Ugh! Why is this so fucking aggravating??" She complained.

Honestly, she didn't expect to be valedictorian. Maybe a close second, but no. She was first in her class.

She had finished off the year with straight A's. Even managed to bring that B up in math - the subject she struggled with the most.

Her gpa had never gone below a 3.8, but she was now graduating with a perfect 4.0.

She was incredibly smart and was kind of starting to drift away from the thought of going to a performance arts school. But it had always been her dream to open up her own dance studio and teach others.

She would get a business license, study dance and other subjects so that her brain wouldn't turn to mush in the next few years. She had made a promise to herself that she would mature and stay on top of things to get to where she wanted to be.

And right now that was all looking up to her. Everything was falling into place and going incredible.

The locks clicked downstairs. Soon, the sound of the door opening followed up behind it. Trinity knew that was hoseok and she thanked god that she finally had someone to keep her company.

Juicy was literally on his last leg. Trinity was getting concerned. She fed him and gave him water and gave him affection but what more could she do? She loved her hamster but she realized she should've gotten a pet a bit bigger and more
Durable. Like a puppy or something.

Anyways.

Trinity puts her laptop on the bed next to her. She stood up and left the room, a smile on her face as she made it towards hoseok who was on the phone and in the middle of closing and locking the door behind him.

Trinity didn't give him much time to breathe. She jumped on him, clinging to him like a koala bear as she wrapped both her legs and arms around him before burying her face in his chest.

Hoseok laughed, placing his hand on her back.

"Can we finish this conversation later? I just made it home." He said to whoever he was speaking with on the phone.

Trinity rubs her cheek against the fabric of his shirt, breathing in deeply to catch every whiff of his cologne.

Hoseok hangs up the phone and placed it in his back pocket.