Ch. 91

3RD PERSON

After talking with each other, the women sat down and finished off half a bottle of wine as hoseok and Sik finished up their smoking session upstairs.

In the end, when it was time to go, trinity was tipsy and hoseok was left to deal with her drunken antics.

"I hope to see you both again very soon. It was nice meeting you trinity dear!" Jia called out, her words a bit slurred.

"S-see you laterrrrrr!" Trinity waved her hand as hoseok held her up in the doorway, shaking his head.

"We have to get going. It was nice seeing you Jia. I'll talk to you later Sik." Hoseok sighed.

"Goodnight." Sik waved.

The married couple watches from the doorway as trinity and hoseok get in the hellcat. Trinity giggled as hoseok helped her get in the car.

"Come on baby girl, please. I'm trying to get you home and out of this cold." Hoseok sighed. They had left with some to-go boxes that hoseok had already put into the car luckily.

He realized that when trinity got drunk she acted so silly. It was adorable but right now he was freezing and she wanted to play games.

"Hobi I'm cold." Trinity said, shivering and rubbing her hands over her arms which were covered by the coat.

"I know baby. I'm turning the heat up." Hoseok said, cracking up the heat after closing the driver side door and settling in his seat.

With one final blow as a goodbye to Sik and Jia, hoseok was pulling out of the cobblestone driveway and driving through the gates to get back in the road.

During the entire ride home, Trinity hummed to herself and rocked from side to side in the seat. It was only wine that had her acting a little out of body so it was easy to tone down a bit the further they got into the drive.

Once they made it back home she was stable enough to walk on her own without the support of hoseok. He carried the to go bags as she unlocked the door. When they entered, oreo came running from around the corner with his chew toy in his mouth.

"Hey baby." Trinity laughed, bending down and rubbing the pup behind his ears.

"I'm gonna go put these bags up." Hoseok mumbled, walking behind her into the kitchen. Trinity stood up from the floor and took off her coat before tossing it on the back of the couch. She then took off her heels and placed them on the floor next to the coffee table before picking up the remote and turning on the tv.

"Did you enjoy the dinner?" Hoseok asked, rolling up the sleeves to his dress shirt.

Trinity nodded as she went to YouTube on the tv. "I did. I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to meet Jia. She is so kind."

"Mhm." Hoseok hummed.

Trinity went to their playlist. The first song that popped up was At Your Best (you are love) by Aaliyah. Trinity snapped her fingers, rolling her hips as she placed the remote on the coffee table.

"This my song!" She exclaimed.

Hoseok chuckled, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall and watched her dance around the living room in her own world.