Ch. 73

3RD PERSON

It was an early morning on that Monday of the next week.

Nobody was up and walking. Hoseok and Trinity, laying sound asleep in bed and Orea sleeping peacefully on the foot of their bed.

Hoseok snored softly. His face buried in Trinity's hair. His arms wrapped around her body and holding her tight. Close to him as they fed off of each other's warmth.

Ring ring ring

And of course, the silence was interrupted.

Hoseok groaned loudly as they sound of his phone cut into the bedroom. His eyes pull open as he turned his neck to look over at the nightstand. He couldn't get a complete view though, which he suspected. So he reached over and picked up the phone. Rolling away from trinity and laying on his back.

"Unknown number..." he mumbled, running his hand down his face. But he knew better than to just ignore it. With everything going on, this could've been anybody and very important.

"Hello?" Hoseok answers, a yawn following afterwards.

"H-hello? Hoseok?"

Hoseok frowned. "Who this?" He asked, genuinely curious. The feminine voice sounded familiar but he couldn't be too sure over the phone.

"Stella...your sister." The woman said.

What the hell? Why was Stella contacting him? They hadn't held a full blown conversation since hoseok was a child. Whenever Stella came around it was once every blue moon and it was never for him, but about his mother or their father.

So he knew this was something pertaining to either or.

His heart raced. If this was about Hanseo then he would have to think of millions of lies to dodge questions without outing himself. It wouldn't be hard since he was becoming a pro at it, but it really wasn't anything he wanted to do.

"What's up?" He responds dryly.

"It's about your mom."

"What about her?"

"She-...look, can we talk about this in person? I'll feel better speaking with you about it in person."

"Just tell me now, Stella." Hoseok hissed, growing impatient. Eun was always finding a way to bother him. Wether it was indirectly or not.

"Hoseok she overdosed again and I think it's best we get her admitted." Stella spilled, her words coming out rushed and it took Hoseok a second to catch up.

"She what?!" He yelled, sitting up in bed and startling trinity awake.

He looked down at her with the exact same expression. But he laid his hand upon her back to rub her back and calm her down.

"Let's meet up this morning. It's important we talk about this and come to a final decision on how to help her." Stella said.

"What's going on?" Trinity whispered. Hoseok placed his finger over his lips as a way to tell her to be quiet.

"Y-yeah okay...just let me get ready first and I'll
Meet you wherever." Hoseok responds.