Ch. 20

3RD PERSON

Trinity stayed behind with her parents and Uriah at the house. Michelle went with Hoseok and Namjoon - two people who could talk some sense in Jimin and help her out throughout the entire process - down to the prison to pick him up.

The entire time while driving, Michelle would zone out and end up swerving a bit. Luckily, Hoseok sat in the passenger seat to catch the wheel whenever he did that but he and Namjoon were getting concerned.

The look in her eyes read that she was tired. Not necessarily because of Jimin, but she overall Michelle didn't seem like Michelle. She looked as if she were physically drained and tired of it overall.

"You okay?" Hoseok asked the minute the stopped a read light. Around the corner from the prison.

"Who me? Yeah I'm good." Michelle said.

"Are you sure? You were swerving a lot." Namjoon cut in. Michelle nodded, sighing afterwards as she started to drive again.

"I'm fine. Just didn't expect to have to deal with this today, that's all." She said, leaving it at that.

Once they made it to the prison, Michelle made sure she looked presentable before hopping out of the car. Hoseok left his gun behind, and both of them made sure they had their wallets in case they were asked for identification and such.

Michelle's nerves were bad. There was a female guard that could read the distress on her face. Michelle had to show her id, and let them know that she was his spouse in order to get everything situated.

In the end, they made it to the holding cells and Michelle was shocked to see Jimin sitting on one the minute they hit the door.

"Oh my god." She rushed over to him. He had his head down at first but looked up once he heard her voice.

He stood up from the bench and walked over to the bars, placing his hands on them and staring down at his wife.

"Jimin what the hell happened? Is everything okay? Are you hurt?" She asked, looking around his face. There were no scratches or anything.

"I'm fine. I don't feel like talking in here though, baby." Jimin said. Michelle rolled her eyes.

"Jimin I don't care about what you feel like doing right now. I need to know what happened before I go up there and speak with those officers. So tell me." Michelle said.

Jimin clenched his jaw, looking behind her at hoseok and Namjoon before looking back down at her.

"Darren came to the shop today. It was unexpected as hell. He started saying out of body shit and called you out of your name. So we had a fight. I had a customer coming in during the entire thing and that fucking snitch called the cops. Once they showed up they seen me on top of Darren, took us both in and now we're here." Jimin explained.

Michelle sighed, rubbing her temples. Darren was fucking obsessed with her and had no business showing up to the shop and harassing Jimin.

It was stupid of him. He must've assumed that just because Jimin was a easy going guy, that he was scared to fight. But that wasn't the case.

And judging from the way Jimin looks, she could tell that Darren suffered far more damage than he did.

"We talkin' about this later." Michelle said, looking him in the eye.