Ch. 24

3RD PERSON

The month of June had passed everyone by. It was now the second week of July, and it was hectic for Trinity for multiple reasons.

She started school next month. Now her biggest concerns was housing, working out her schedule and making it more flexible, and shopping for clothes and such.

To be honest this was the most stress she had ever felt. In high school, she had the support of her parents all the time. But now since she was an adult going to performing arts school - she was on her own with this, it seemed.

Some days hoseok made time to go out with her to the store and other days he couldn't due to work. But Trinity wasn't about to whine and pout or cry over it.

It was time for her to put on her big girl panties and juggle everything, do everything the right way and be more independent.

It was around 5 pm when Trinity entered the apartment with a few shopping bags from the mall. She had made groceries yesterday but didn't cook, so tonight would be the night she made dinner for she and hoseok in awhile.

It had been nothing but takeout and pizza for some time. She was trying to get herself together and hoseok never pressured her into cooking because he could easily order something for them or go to the Kim's and get food from her mother if she cooked that day.

Trinity sighed and placed the shopping bags on the couch. She took off her purse and placed it on the coffee table. Her braids slang about as she did so.

Michelle had done them over the weekend. They were long, colors of blonde and black mixed in with little clips on them which she found adorable.

"I wonder what I should make." Trinity said to herself as she turned some music on through her phone and connected it to the speaker.

She decided she would go with baked potatoes and dress them with steak and cheese. She had seen it on social media and had been craving it ever since.

It was easy to do and fast, something that would be down by the time hoseok got back home.

Trinity could out the ingredients she would need just as "One in a million" by Aaliyah started to black.

She hummed and sang, occasionally dancing to the music as she started to cook. The hours passed her by and she didn't even notice it until she was finished cooking at around 8:10-ish.

Any second, hoseok would be walking through the door. So she decided she would dress the potatoes and fix their food right before he entered.

Once the thought crossed her mind, she got into motion. And it seemed as if not even five minutes later she heard the locks twisting and Hoseok entering the apartment.

"Baby! I'm home!" He called out.

"In the kitchen!" Trinity responds, sprinkling the cheese and watching as it melted over the steak and hot baked potatoes.

"Hey baby." Hoseok greeted, stepping into the kitchen and tossing his keys on the island.

"Hey, how was work?" Trinity asked him. It was becoming more easier to ask him how was "work" instead of just ignoring his job and stealing for "how was your day".