Ch. 84

HOSEOK

Hoseok knew that dealing with Rico wouldn't be easy. But he had some down time, maybe about a day in some hours, to come up with another solution.

Since last night (the night of him meeting with Rico) he had been throwing himself into hours of work. Wether it be with legal activity or illegal activity, checking on the movements of Sik's men to ensure that shit was going smoothly - hoseok had been deeply involved.

It served as a great distraction in all honesty. He has a lot going on right and. It was better to think while being active so that he didn't sit and go insane.

Hoseok sat on a stool in the kitchen near the island with his laptop sitting on the surface. He actually poured himself a glass of whiskey and along with that sparked up a nice, heft blunt while working

Surprisingly, the apartment had been silent. Usually trinity would be lingering around and asking questions to make sure he was alright. But all day she had been cooped up in the room, talking on the phone with Michelle or something.

Hoseok wasn't upset because it gave him some extra work time alone.

A light patter of paws hitting the flooring let's hoseok know that Oreo was near by. Reluctantly licking his lips, hoseok looked towards the floor to confirm that Oreo was in fact sitting there looking up at him.

"What's up, O dog?" Hoseok asked the puppy.

Oreo barked and his tail wagged. Hoseok kissed his teeth, knowing that trinity was probably coming around the corner too since Oreo was here.

"You wanna go for a walk?" Hoseok asked. He knew Oreo was probably ready to go outside.

Trinity rounds the corner with her phone up to her ear and the leash in hand. Hoseok knew she was ready to take him out for a walk which meant he didn't have to do it. But he might still join in since he had been sitting up by the laptop all morning.

"Girl yeah I seen that on Instagram. But i might not go since I don't know nobody like that."

Hoseok tuned trinity out as she talked on the phone. He picked up his glass and took a slow sip as he watched his laptop. Watching the graphs and amounts change as his stocks worked their magic. Knowing that everything was going beautifully with that, hoseok logged off and shut his laptop.

"Well see about that and I'll get back to you, bae. Okay?"

Spinning around on his stool he could catch a glimpse of trinity hooking the leash on to Oreo's collar before picking it up.

"Talk to you later. Love you!" She ends her calls just as she always did with Michelle, before stuffing the phone into her sweatpants pocket.

"I see you finally decided to come out the room." He teased.

Trinity giggled and tightened her grip on the leash as she turned to look at hoseok.

"I see you finally decided to close that laptop." She threw back. "You wanna come with? I was just about to take Oreo out for a walk."

"Nah. I think im gonna go lay down. Im a little tired." Hoseok said. And as if on que, he yawned right after.

"Oh...well we'll be back in just a minute. He probably just wanna sniff grass anyways he don't care about using the bathroom."