Ch. 66

TRINITY

The next morning, Trinity woke up to the feeling of someone's hands running up and down her legs. And someone's lips, kissing down the measure of her back.

For a second she was confused. But she recounted the moment last night when she woke up from her sleep to see Hoseok sitting on the edge of her bed. Their conversation, their moment of intimacy where he stripped her of her clothing - down to her panties - and finally in the end where they both got a much needed sleep in each other's arms.

Trinity smiled against the pillow. Her cheek resting on the soft pillow, she had been turned over on her stomach - she assumed - so that hoseok could lay on her back.

He continued to kiss her back. He would kiss her shoulders, her neck, and go further down to kiss upon her spine and the arch in her back.

His hands would rub her legs and occasionally massage her ass. And his body warmth would cover her instead of the blanket.

"Don't pretend to be sleep." Hoseok mumbled against her skin, never stopping his gentle assault on her skin just to call her out.

Trinity giggled but kept her eyes closed. The sunlight peeks in. It was the ending of October.

"Aw man, you caught me." She pretends to be saddened by being caught.

Hoseok chuckled. She felt his face next to hers. Suddenly, he kissed her forehead. And then her eye lid. And then her nose. And just as she opens her eyes, he kissed the side of her lips.

"I caught you." He responds, playing along with her.

"Good morning beautiful." He says.

"Good morning." Trinity responds gutturally.

"Your parents left for work this morning. We should leave too." Hoseok says.

Trinity nodded. She knew her mother started her mornings early, being a teacher and all. And her father's schedule was a little bit wonky since he was a doctor. Sometimes he had early morning shifts and sometimes he had late night shifts.

It was just her and hoseok in the house. They could've stayed for a few more hours but he seemed to want to go back to the apartment.

Trinity did too. She missed the apartment.

"Okay." She sighed. Hoseok gave her some
Space to sit up. As she got up to stretch her limbs, hoseok fixed the covers on her bed.

"It's been so long since I last been in this bed." He says out of nowhere.

Trinity nodded. "I know right. I can't remember the last time I seen you in my bed."

Hoseok licked over his lips. "I can." He said.

Trinity made a face as she pulled her t-shirt over her head. "Really? When?" She asked, completely oblivious.

"That night I came over and we dry humped like fucking rabbits." He chuckled. "Good times, good times.."

"That's disgusting." Trinity grimaced, feeling embarrassed that he had brought that up. But she set herself up with that one. Hoseok remebered everything.