Ch. 21

HOSEOK

"I really been into corsets lately...I should order one." Hoseok heard Trinity say as he walked around the corner.

Figuring she would be distracted by online shopping, he thought it would be simple to give her a quick kiss goodbye and slip off to work.

But of course she caught him before he could do any of that.

"Hobi, come here." Trinity curled her finger as a way to tell him to come to her.

Hoseok sighed, running his fingers through his hair and walking over to her.

"What's up love?" He mumbled, looking at her face as she looked at her phone.

"Okay so," Trinity started, getting on her knees on the couch. She turned her phone to where he could see. She was looking at corsets and shit.

"I want one of these but I don't know what colors I want." She said. Hoseok shrugged.

"Which colors appeal to you?" He asked. Trinity hummed.

"I really like black but it's so simple and plus when you think of corsets you think of black." Trinity said.

"Okay well get a different color that's not black." Hoseok suggested.

"It's not that easy. Because then I have to think of an outfit to match it up with." Trinity said.

"If you got a black corset you still would've had to go through the same thing." He said.

"I mean yeah but black matches with anything." Trinity threw in.

Hoseok sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he tried to get himself together. This is why he didn't like being at home while she online shopped. She would hold him for fucking hours on top of hours over one item.

"Just get all the colors then. Fuck it ball out." He said. Trinity shook her head.

"No because I won't wear them all."

Hoseok raised his hands up in surrender. "Okay well Trinity don't get a fucking corset. I don't know why you think of that weird shit knowing damn well you ain't gonna wear it." He snapped.

Trinity pouted, sitting back on the couch.

"I was just asking-"

"Well go ask Michelle or something. I have to get to work and you holding me over some dumb shit." Trinity's eyebrows pulled together to display her hurt.

Hoseok didn't even bother to give her a kiss before leaving the apartment without another word.

Maybe he was being a little too mean but he was already pissed off from feeling rushed to go handle something. And she just had to take up his time with a damn corset.

He didn't want to be rude to her but there was so much on his plate. This shit with Hanseo was more serious than he thought it was.

Just because he eliminated Dominic didn't mean that the price on his head just magically disappeared. there were so many possibilities for them being put into potential danger so naturally, hoseok was on edge.