Ch. 67

3RD PERSON

The month of October had passed everyone by and now, it was November

Trinity strolled past holding a bag that looked quite too heavy for Hoseok's liking. Oreo was hot on her heels, his little feet trying to keep up with her.

Hoseok raised a brow and sat up on the couch, nodding towards her. "What you doing?" He asked.

Trinity stopped and turned to look at him. "Oh...well I was just going through my clothes and a lot of them I either couldn't fit anymore or just didn't want. So I figured I would pack them up and give them to charity." Trinity said.

Hoseok nodded. "Oh..." he said.

He knew Trinity was a kind and giving person. At this point, who didn't?

If they seen a homeless man while driving she was quick to give them money.

If she had any old clothes or shoes she no longer wore then she gave them away to people in need.

She had bought a lot of canned goods from the store and given them away for food drives and so on so forth.

She was an Angel.

"Are you going now? I can take you, baby." Hoseok said, already beginning to stand and search for his keys.

Trinity smiled and placed the bag on the floor next to the door.

"I was gonna go once I finished gathering all of the clothes but now when I think about it..." she trailed off.

Hoseok waited for her to finish her sentence.

"Maybe you should do the same thing." She suggested.

Trinity knew that hoseok had a shit ton of clothes he either never wore, only wore once and never again, or could no longer fit.

Their closet was huge and it was about time they started making space anyways. The new year was right around the corner and so was Christmas. It would be nice to start clearing things out.

Hoseok thought about it. He was more so the kind of guy to give away money than his own personal belongings.

But he did have a lot of clothes he no longer found interest in and on top of that, a lot of extra money.

He could always give both clothes and money. That would be nice.

Trinity made him do good deeds. She made him better and that's why he loved her the way he did. She didn't just give him warm meals, affection and sex. She gave him motivation and that extra push to become a better him. She gave him a safe place and advice. She made him a better Hoseok.

"It'll be really sweet if you did." Trinity says softly, walking over to him and placing her hand on his chest.

Hoseok licked over his lips and peered down into her eyes. He of course would do it.