Ch. 14

TRINITY

"Stack that paper up and then make boss moves, she like to argue so I sent that bitch to law school!" Trinity rapped along to the lyrics.

The music played from her speaker as she stood in her mirror applying her make up. Young Dolph's voice filling her room as she sang and hummed along.

Prom was in a few hours and currently she was trying to get situated. Michelle had earlier applied a beautiful wig to her hair. And before graduation, Trinity planned on taking out the burgundy.

While it was wrapped up, she decided she would do her make up

While it was wrapped up, she decided she would do her make up. She had showered, shaved and all earlier. Her clothes were laid out and she was certain she would be done in time to make it to prom with Michelle, who was getting ready at she and Jimin's.

As the song played, she heard knocking on her door. Trinity turned down the music on her phone. "Yes?!" She called out.

Mr.Kim walked inside the room, cracking the door opened and looking around.

"Oh, hey dad." Trinity greeted.

"Hey princess." Mrs.Kim responded, laughing as he looked around. "Damn did a hurricane run through here?"

"No. But I managed to make a lil mess." Trinity giggled, turning to face him completely.

She didn't get ready at the apartment for obvious reasons. She didn't want hoseok to see her until she was completely ready. He would be the one picking her up since he was her date.

"Ahh, just came in here to check on you. If you need anything just let me know princess."

"I will. Thank you, dad." Trinity said. Mr.Kim nodded before leaving the room and closing the door.

She missed his random pop-up's in her room. He was the sweetest to her and she knew he was far beyond proud of her. She was just happy she has managed to make her parents happy. She was happy that they were proud of her and could brag on her.

A few more hours in, Trinity was done. Her make up was done to perfection, her hair looked amazing, she was wearing her dress, heels and jewelry and she was in love with her appearance in general.

The promise ring set everything off. She always thought it made her outfits look ten times as better as they would without it.

After taking a few pictures in the mirror and proceeding to grab her clutch, giving herself one final once over - Trinity was leaving her room behind and stepping into the living room.