Ch. 93

TRINITY

"It's been awhile since we came to Roscoe's." Trinity said, looking around the teen nightclub. Jungkook had yet another gig here with his band. Trinity and Yanna decided that they would come out and support.

"Although I am upset they switched locations at the last minute. I thought it would be closer to the city." She added.

"Right? But I'm fucking with it. The crowds okay tonight." Yanna said.

Honestly, trinity missed Yanna. She missed spending time with her in the dorms and hanging out with the girl. Even after the truth was revealed about her being some form of "security" for trinity, trinity still seen the good in Yanna which could never be tainted by who she worked for.

"How are things?" Trinity asked, propping her hands up on the table. She wore a simple outfit since she had been a bit up and down with dresses lately.

Yanna sighed, pushing her pressed, half red half black hair over her shoulder. Yanna had a lot of hair. It stopped in the middle of her back and it was extremely healthy. Whenever she mentioned that she wanted to cut it off to trinity, trinity damn near slapped her in the face.

"Things are...things." Yanna blushed as she stared down at the table top.

"Oop." Trinity raised a brow. "What's goin' on?" She probed.

"Nothing is going on." Yanna laughed.

"Yes it is! You don't blush, Yanna. And you don't get all shy and stuff. So something is definitely going on." Trinity pointed out.

Yanna smacked her lips. "Okay, sherlock." She said.

"If you must know...I met someone." She said.

Trinity gasped dramatically. But in her defense, it was justified. Yanna wasn't the type to get into relationships. They barely talked about her relationships with other people in the dorms but when they did, Yanna always made it very clear that she wasn't interested in love.

But now here she was. Swooning over whom ever had stolen her heart. Trinity was stunned.

"His name is Giovanni. He's older but he's still a student...hard working and he's super smart. Plus he loves getting high and he cooks me food." Yanna giggled.

"How romantic!" Trinity exclaimed, actually feeling herself tearing up. She was so happy for Yanna.

"Right...he's a cool guy. I hope we make it far." Yanna nibbled on her bottom lip as she looked away.

"I hope the same for you." Trinity smiles, taking a sip from her water. She had ordered fries and water. Everything else made her sick.

It was silent for a few more seconds. During that span, an announcer walks out to tell them that in a few minutes New rule would be out. New rule was Jungkook's band name.

"How's your hot bestfriend doing?" Yanna asked, catching trinity off guard.

Trinity choked on her water, patting her chest as she placed the cup on the table. "E-excuse me?" Trinity stuttered.

"Sorry." Yanna shrugged nonchalantly which implied that she wasn't really sorry. "How is she though?"

"Well...she's doing good. Her and my nephew and her husband." Trinity teased. Yanna waved her off.