Ch. 76

3RD PERSON

Hoseok didn't waste much time.

The minute he found out that Trinity was down for going to Hawaii, he called Sik and they made the arrangement.

They would be leaving tonight. It was the 27th of December and they were expected to be back in a week. Hopefully within seven days enough shit would be cleared so that they could return back home.

Trinity, being in her blissful oblivion, was happy about the fact that she was finally going somewhere with hoseok.

She told her parents and all and they were just as proud. But of course they were worried considering that this was the first time trinity would be flying and would be leaving the state. So they questioned she and hoseok a lot but in the end they promised they would stay safe.

Hours later...

Hours later, nightfall had come. Trinity and Hoseok had packed their bags and Oreo would be staying with the Kim's for the time being.

Trinity sat in the passenger seat of Hoseok's hellcat, talking on the phone with Michelle.

"Girl yeah imma let him take me on this lil trip or whatever." Trinity said, looking at her promise ring on her hand.

"Bitch that ain't just no lil trip. Don't act brand new." Michelle laughed.

"Girl...on the real though I'm actually so happy that me and him can finally enjoy this time together. Michelle it's been something that I've wanted for so long. I'm happy to experience this with him." Trinity said genuinely.

"I can tell, bae. Just have fun. You and hoseok both deserve it. Bring in the new year and when y'all come back let's go shake some ass and pop some bottles."

"I'm with that." Trinity laughed, looking up just in time to see hoseok emerging from the gas station.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you guys. Stay safe!" Michelle says from the other line.

"We love you too and of course. Bye." Trinity said, removing the phone from by her ear and hanging up.

She nibbled on the tip of her acrylics as she looked at hoseok through the tinted drivers side window.

He pumped the gas and stared off into the distance until he was done, his jaws clenched.

"Mad ass." Trinity mumbled as he opened the door and hopped in the car.

"We should be there in another hour or so. Get comfortable." Hoseok said, pulling off from by the pump.

"Shouldn't we be concerned about the traffic that comes with flying?" Trinity asked. She had never flew before so she didn't know much about it. But she knew that it was a hassle in the airports and the traffic between everybody was horrific.

Hoseok kissed his teeth and shook his head.

"Nah. We not flying with everybody else." He said.

Trinity frowned, looking at him. "Huh?" She asked.

"When have you ever seen me sit and book plane tickets?" Hoseok chuckled. Trinity thought about it. She actually didn't see him do any of that since bringing this trip.