Ch. 95

3RD PERSON

The next day, it was the same thing.

Trinity bolted out of bed and went to throw up. She knew it wasn't from honey buns or candies, because hoseok has made sure that she wouldn't touch anything sweet for the remainder of that day.

After awhile she started feeling okay. But the next morning she felt bad all over again. She needed to see a doctor.

"Come on, I'm taking you to the clinic." Hoseok said, patting the mattress.

Trinity groaned and tightened herself further into a little ball on her side of the bed. She knew she needed to get up but it physically pained her to do so.

"Let's wait another hour." Trinity mumbled.

"Baby, no. You been like this all morning. I'm concerned." Hoseok expressed his worries, caressing her cheek with his fingers.

Trinity sighed.

"Okay."

At the doctors office, Hoseok sat next to trinity. Laying back in his chair and holding her hand over the arm as he waited for her name to be called.

She had been spaced out. He knew she wasn't feeling good. It was so unlike trinity to be so distant even while she didn't feel the best. He had every reason to be concerned.

"It smells horrible in here." Trinity whispered. The stench of hospitals or doctors offices was one she hated. While it didn't smell bad, it still was overwhelming. She didn't want to smell sanitizer and shit all day. It was sickening.

"You want some water?" Hoseok asked. He was trying to comfort her as best as he could.

Trinity shook her head No and squeezed his hand tighter.

"Kim?" A nurse calls out Trinity's last name from the door. She looked around. "Trinity Kim." She calls again.

Trinity raised her hand and stood up from the chair. "That's me." She said lightly. Hoseok leaned up in his seat. "You want me to come back there, mama?" He asked.

"I think it'll just be quick so you can stay out here." Trinity assured him before turning on her heels and walking to the nurse.

"How are you?" The nurse asked. Trinity smiled. "I'm okay."

"Please follow me to the back. We'll measure you and get your weight. After that I'll get you in a room." The nurse says with a kind smile.

"Alright."

Trinity followed the nurse. She got measured and weighed. It wasn't surprising that she had put on a few pounds. But seeing it made trinity see things in a new light.

Trinity then went into the room to get her blood pressure checked and her temperature checked as well. The nurse pointed out that her temperate implied she might be catching a fever.

After that the nurse showed her to a room. Trinity sat on the leather seat, a thin paper sheet covering the seat. Trinity's feet dangled over the edge. Stared down at her crocs as the nurse wrote something on her clipboard.