Ch. 19

3RD PERSON

"Uriah makes three months tomorrow and plus it's the summertime." Michelle mentioned as she and Trinity spoke on the phone.

Trinity hummed as she did the laundry, folding the towels before her as she sat on the couch in the living room.

"Time really does fly. Before we know it, Our little baby gonna be a year old." Trinity cooed.

"I know right? It seems like yesterday I just pushed his big head ass out." Michelle laughed causing Trinity to laugh as well.

"But yeah girl I was thinking I could get us some crab legs or something and sit by mama Kim and Mr.Kim's house. We could sit on the porch, eat and just vibe I guess." Michelle suggested.

"Ohhh that would be so much fun! You can finally use that little bouncy thing joon got for Uriah." Trinity suggested.

"Mhm. I just have to ask before I do anything first. But it'll be fun. Plus it'll give me and him something to do while Jimin's working."

"It's still so shocking how he doesn't take advantage of the days off he could get." Trinity said.

"Right? But he's so attached to that damn shop. I be having to force him to take some time off and relax. It's summertime now. I want as much time with him as I can get before I start hair school."

"I love that you're going through with that." Trinity said, applauding Michelle on Choosing to go further with styling hair.

She heard the doors unlocking signifying that Hoseok had arrived. Trinity sighed and adjusted the phone.

"Bae imma call you back later. Hoseok's home." She said. She knew she didn't have to hang up just because he was here but it was getting late anyways and she knew Michelle had to tend to the baby and such.

"Okay ma, just hit me back later." Michelle said on the other end.

Trinity hangs up the phone and placed it on the coffee table just as hoseok entered. He wasted no time in walking towards the kitchen, passing her up.

"Woah woah, put your breaks on." Trinity said something he would typically say.

She stood up from the couch and made her way towards the kitchen. He was opening a can of beer.

"You came in here, passed me up for beer and didn't even speak? That's new." Trinity laughed, walking up to him.

"I'm sorry baby." Hoseok apologized, taking a sip before placing the beer on the counter next to him. Trinity laid her head upon his chest. His heart was beating fast.

"Is everything okay?" She asked him.

"Yeah. I just rushed home to get to you." He said, smiling and leaning down to kiss her forehead.

Trinity laughed. "You so weird." She said. And despite trying to play it off, she knew he was more than likely lying. But she didn't question him further.

"What did you do today?" Hoseok asked, wrapping his arms around her.

"I did some cleaning. You need to take the trash out because you said you didn't want me doing it." Trinity said.