Ch. 38

TRINITY

The next morning, Trinity woke up to the sound of her alarm clock.

After getting back to the dorms she called Hoseok to let him know she had made it back safe and sound. She didn't even eat anything. She just took a shower and got in bed. She was extremely tired.

The first thing she noticed was that her head was pounding. Even as she took her time standing up from the bed, her head was still hurting because she hadn't eaten anything in hours.

If Hoseok knew, he would be pissed. Her apetite had been up and down lately. For the most part she loved to eat. Sometimes she didn't feel like it and since she didn't feel like it she ended up skipping out on meals.

Trinity stood up from the bed. She pulled her limbs and twisted her body to crack bones and release tension before sliding her feet into her slippers.

She would start the morning off by brushing her teeth and washing her face. She then she would fix her hair and get dressed before venturing off to find something to eat for breakfast before going to Madame Louise's class.

Her plan sounded good. Eventhough she didn't like dealing with Madame Louise, she still wanted to be early.

Yanna enters the room just when trinity was about to leave out.

"Oh hey Yanna." Trinity politely greets her roommate.

"What's up trin. You going to the wash rooms?" Yanna asked. She still wore her night clothes and in her hands she held her phone and a small bag containing what Trinity assumed to be hygiene products.

"Yes." Trinity said, holding up her bag.

"Just beware that it's packed today. Not to mention how one of the sinks is clogged up from hair. And before you ask, yes it's the blonde bitch who takes up the last mirror by the window."

"Oh god...she's always causing a problem with the washrooms." Trinity rolled her eyes.

"Right. But luckily that's the only thing." Yanna shrugged.

"Okay. Thanks for telling me."

"I'll see you when you get back." Yanna says before going into the room. Trinity waved and went on towards the wash rooms.

Her OCD really did act up when it came to the washrooms. Her and Yanna had their own bathroom in the dorm but it was currently being re-painted so the string smell of chemicals literally attacked their noses whenever they came in.

It would be safe to enter tomorrow, thankfully. And Trinity couldn't wait because the other girls who preferred to use the washrooms outside of the bathrooms in their dorms did not care to clean behind themselves.

Trinity stuck to the plan she had. She brushed her teeth and cleaned her face precisely before oiling her scalp and styling her braids.

She was taking them out tomorrow. She wanted to dye her hair again for her birthday. She had already done blond and burgundy. She wanted to try something different.

She noticed that hoseok liked it when she dyed her hair. She loved switching things up for him, keeping him interested and shocked at what she chose to do next with her hair.