Ch. 45

TRINITY

Trinity's feet were aching by the time she finished her routine. The week of auditions was nothing short of stressful and she just wanted it to be over already, whether she got the part or not.

Madame Louise was not being lenient with any of the students. But Trinity felt as if the woman had it out for her the most.

Yes, Trinity was small but she wasn't exactly thin. She had the body of a majorette dancer which barely made the cut for a ballerina who was meant to be petite and dainty. So of course she got criticized for that as if she could control it.

"It looks lazy." Madame Louise said. Trinity frowned as she tried to catch her breath. She was embarrassed because she was standing in a room getting judged by her teacher with other dancers around.

She would've felt better had it just been she and Madame Louise. But this was just flat out humiliating.

"I want more out of you. I know it's in there somewhere but if you can't pull it out of yourself and I can't then how do you expect to make this part, mademoiselle?"

Trinity sighed, closing her eyes briefly before opening them.

"I'm sorry-"

"Sorry does not cut it. You either put in the work or you're out of the routine. Do you understand?" Madame Louise asked.

Trinity nodded quickly. "Yes mam." She said.

"Back in line. I'll take the next dancer."

Trinity felt all of her confidence leave her body the minute she fell back in line. This wasn't what she signed up for. She liked strict teachers that proved they cared through tough love but Madame Louise was just straight up looney and mean.

Now she get why others called her a bitch. She didn't care what came out of her mouth or who she offended.

Trinity was trying her best and it didn't work.

"Don't worry your nerves girl, you look better than majority of these dancers anyway." Tasha assured trinity, rubbing her back.

Trinity forced a smile but something told her Tasha's words weren't true.

______

Later on after class, Trinity sat in the cafe watching videos on her phone, her earbuds plugged deeply in her ears as she tried to concentrate on the dancing ballerinas on her screen.

She could never amount to them. Their movements were so sharp and their legs were so straight. Trinity was used to having more freedom in her movements when she danced. She wasn't used to dancing as if she were being pulled on a string like some puppet, so this was difficult.

Suddenly, her earbuds were yanked out of her ears.

"Asshole!" She cursed without thinking, looking up at the person who had done such a thing.

"Easy there peach, I was just poking fun." Jungkook raised his arms and walked over to take a seat across from her.

Trinity sighed. "I'm sorry but don't do that. It scared me." She said honestly.