Ch. 41

3RD PERSON

Fingers lightly brush away the fly away hairs that managed to escape the protective confines of the silk scarf Trinity wore on her freshly dyed hair.

Eyes stare down at the sleeping girl as she snores lightly, peacefully on Hoseok's chest while he gently tried to wake her so that they could start her day.

It was her birthday. Trinity was officially 19. Of course she was sleepy after being woke all day yesterday and all night for her tattoos. So hoseok wouldn't rush her, but he couldn't wait to show her the one special prize he had in store for her.

"Wake up baby." He mumbled. Trinity didn't even open an eye.

Hoseok laughed. He began to him the tune of the old school happy birthday song, still playing in her hair and hoping that the humming would stir her away.

Luckily, it did. He was happy to feel her move around a bit before looking up at him with the kindest smile.

"Good morning." She whispered. Hoseok kissed her forehead and rubbed his hand up and down her back.

"Good morning. Happy birthday, pretty girl." He said lightly.

"Thank you." Trinity said. "Happy anniversary too." She said. Hoseok raised a brow.

"Huh?" He asked. Trinity smacked her lips and playfully pinched his side.

"Hobi have you seriously forgotten already? On my birthday last year is when we made things official. My birthday is our anniversary date as well." Trinity said.

Hoseok nodded. "Oh yeah..." he said. "I didn't think we were doing the whole anniversary thing like other couples."

"We don't have to be different with everything. I think it's romantic to celebrate an anniversary." Trinity said.

"It is. But it's taking away from the attention you're supposed to receive on your special day and I don't like it." He said. Trinity sighed.

"And technically we made things official the day before your birthday."

"No we didn't. Your delusional self made things official before my birthday, I did not." Trinity laughs.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Happy anniversary." He finally says.

"Here's what I have planned. In another hour or so we need to get up and get ready for the day because I have something very important to show you. And afterwards we're going to your parents house to chill and eat cake and shit. And tonight let's just come back to the house and...do us. How does that sound?"

"That sounds perfect." Trinity said.

She was glad he was sticking with what she wanted and not going over it. She didn't want a party or a fancy dinner or anything if the sort although she wouldn't appreciated if he did that regardless.

She just wanted to spend time with her family and spend time with him too. That's all.

"Can we cuddle until it's time to get ready then?" Trinity asked. "I have a few birthday messages to respond to and a few people to call."